Ordered clam chowder as a soup/appetizer.... soup came out lukewarm on top and cold / uncooked in the middle. Sent the soup back and it came back (same soup) obviously microwaved. The soup was scorching hot in the middle and still lukewarm on the top with a dried up layer on the top of it.
Rest of the meal came out fine, though one of the fried dishes that was ordered, everything came out burnt. No apologies from the restaurant even though we pointed this out too.
Ended up throwing away quite a bit of the meal and just leaving.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.