“Won't do the fork and screen again”

AMC Grapevine Mills 30
Ranked #4 of 8 Fun & Games in Grapevine
Reviewed 24 March 2014

It was a nice idea-in theory. Was really looking forward to it. In reality I didn't like it. When I go to the movies I like to watch the movie without interruptions. Drove me crazy to see people walking around taking orders and hearing talking. Then the sounds of silverware clinking on dishes or falling on the floor drove me crazy. Wait staff was very friendly and efficient. Food was mediocre and overpriced.

There are newer reviews for AMC Grapevine Mills 30

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I enjoy the Dine-In option, for a couple of reasons.

1. Seems to draw an older crowd, that usually means a quieter crowd.
2. Better food.
3. Same prices as a casual dining restaurant.
4. Cleaner theater.

A great date even if you have been married for 34 years.

Reviewed 13 March 2014

My daughter shopped all day at the Grapevine Mills Mall and finished the day with dinner and a movie at the AMC Grapevine Mills 30 Dine-in theater. We saw Mr. Peabody & Sherman in 3-D and it was one of the best movie experiences we have ever had.

1  Thank Mario A
Reviewed 21 January 2014

We were stranded in Dallas, thanks to a horrible incident on American Airlines, and I needed something fun to occupy my 4 kids (ages 6-19), handicapped mother, and husband while we tried to stay warm (we had summer clothes and it was 28 degrees). I found this mall and the movie theatre. I called and asked about it, and a human answered. Imagine that!? He gave me all the details, told me how to do it on Fandango and tada....we showed up for dinner and a movie. Our server was a great young man (and a ginger as my entire family of 7 are) and he was very courteous, professional and friendly. We had a great experience here and would highly recommend it! It made our bad day end on a super note! Thank you AMC and your caring staff!

1  Thank countrymomx4
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Great selection of movies, cost is still too high, cost of goodies more expensive than normal. Easy ticketing by teller or electronic with credit/debit card. Find coupons first to make it more affordable. Clean and neat, and nice decor.

1  Thank dglukach