“The Best Vacation Ever”

SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Ranked #13 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Reviewed 3 August 2014

This Vacation was awsome. And the stay at the hotel made it that way. Tammy, Cristyl, Anitra, Christopher, Alexander, Suzzane, and Jaime were above and beyond.They were not only very proffesional but awsome people wow it made are stay at the hotel. Definatlley the staff and hotel was way better than staying at the Hilton, Great wolf Lodge and the Gaylord. The service was a dream Thanks so much to the staff. We will be back again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Adam G

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Stayed one night but it was lovely. Food and drink provided at evening reception was really nice. Room was very comfortable and airport shuttle fast and free. The hotel is opposite a mall which served to stave off my daughters' jet lag. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank AlisonBrighton
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, amazing beds, great size double bed rooms. Two adults and 4 kids stayed comfortably. The breakfast buffet is really good and free! They even provide u with fresh fruit to go. Free parking and its in the same parking lot at the mall! The pool just sucks, its inside humid and small.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jamie E
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Springhill Suites during June 26 through June 29. I was pleasantly surprised about the room , customer service and the shuttle. Great stay! Beautiful room and comfortable bedding. Great front desk! Thanks Mia.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Yangieyoy
Reviewed 23 July 2014

This hotel is located next door to Grapevine Mills shopping center. The hotel provides a shuttle to the mall and other locations within a 5 mile radius. It is close to DFW and easy to get there on the shuttle. The hotel staff is very friendly and they even provide evening appetizers which many Springhill Suites do not. The breakfast is very nice and very similar to comparable hotels. Would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brad C
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My trip w as preplanned including my car parking at the airport. I found out when I checked in that I could leave my car & take the shuttle to the airport for my flight! it was only $64 that i prepaid but that's money I could spend on a meal on my trip! so this alone will be my motel when flying out of DFW! food served from 7-9pm I think(we missed it), we left before breakfast but was offered coffee before leaving at 3:30-4am! all in all, great service, wonderful amenities! if you're a light sleeper, noise here might keep you awake! rooms were good sleeping which I always expect!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank trackerem
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We choose this motel because it was close to DFW and our daughter was returning from an overseas trip and was coming in late to DFW. The people at the desk were very helpful. MIna, one of the associates, shuttled us to the airport to pick up our daughter. Mina is absolute delight! They made us feel like home. The room was really nice and the breakfast the next morning was wonderful. We were extremely pleased by our stay and this particular location. We have stayed at SpringHIll Suites before and they have all been nice, but this one was the best.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Walmull
Travellers also viewed these Grapevine hotels
Hyatt Place Dallas/Grapevine
Courtyard by Marriott Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas DFW Airport North
Homewood Suites Dallas - DFW Airport N - Grapevine
Hampton Inn and Suites Dallas - DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Hilton DFW Lakes Executive Conference Center

Been to SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine

Address: 2240 W Grapevine Mills Cir, Grapevine, TX 76051-2077
Region: United States > Texas > Grapevine
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Family Hotel in Grapevine
#10 Business Hotel in Grapevine
Price Range: £92 - £168 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SpringHill Suites Dallas DFW Airport North/Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Springhill Suites Dallas Dfw Airport North/Grapevine Hotel Grapevine