“Very Good Experience for a National Chain”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #119 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$20 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Verry good for a national chain. First time trying the Crab Pot for 2. Lots of excellent crab and shrimp. Corn was great for being out of season. Service was iffy. Overall, went extremely well for a date night! Would not recommend this entree for folks still dating or for prom! Very messy but fun.

There are newer reviews for Joe's Crab Shack

Reviewed 24 February 2014

The location on Technology Blvd. was close to our hotel-- has amazing staff (Hilary, Eric, J Mack and Chris) absolute greatness! The food was hot and delicious. We enjoyed our first visit so much we went back 4 times in one week.

1  Thank HaveUBeenHere
Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Loved the Queen Chilli Crab Bucket washed down with a mason jar marguerita. However we were seated outside and then forgotten about, when I tried to get a different waitresses attention she blantantly ignored me, considering this is one of the most expensive places to eat along Pacific Beach I don't think the service is acceptable, it was 15 minutes before I got a drink and a 45 minutes at least before food arrived, not ideal if you are hungry after a swim! When the food did arrive I would definitely say it as DELICIOUS! If they sorted out their service it could be a really special place!

Reviewed 25 July 2013 via mobile

Reviewed 30 June 2013

We had amazing time here. The food was amazing. Great price for the food. I got the Arctic Bay Steam-pot Lobster Crab Shrimp Sausage and Red Potato. My girlfrind got the Fried Jumbo Shrimp the menu said 12 shrimp she must have got 18. Our server I wanna say Ryan im not good with names was great. We started with crab dip. Love this place.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!