“Great value and location!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine
Ranked #17 of 17 Hotels in Grapevine
Ada, Oklahoma
“Great value and location!”
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Room was clean and beds comfortable. Staff was very friendly and even called after we arrived in our room to see if we needed anything. Complimentary breakfast had a good selection, only negative was the small eating area. Close to Grapevine Mills Mall and minutes from Sam Moon if you are shopping. Great value!!

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank brokenwolf
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, 19 October 2011
Thanks for highlighting all of our good points and the awesomeness of our area. We appreciate your business. Thanks!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Joplin
Reviewed 13 October 2011

The hotel was clean and neat with friendly staff. My room was quite and comfortable. The location is across the highway from Grapevine Mills and there are many choices for food nearby. It is also located close to the north entrance to DFW.

Room Tip: I prefer one on the back side away from highway.
1 Thank KellyJoplinMO
We take a lot of pride in providing a clean, comfortable and friendly atmosphere for our guests. We are glad you enjoyed it. Thanks again.
Cypress, Texas
Reviewed 4 October 2011

it was really hard to get any work done, the internet is soooooo slooooooow

1 Thank Billy B
Thanks for noting your concerns. Two points of honesty for you: first, I will admit we were having an internet issue in the hotel during your stay and that has been fixed; second, we take the internet system in our hotel seriously and the internet is just as important as having a working toilet! Thanks for noting your concerns. I hope we can see you again soon.
Wisconsin
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites for a business trip in late September.
I was attending a tradeshow at the Gaylord, so needed a hotel nearby as the Gaylord was already booked.
Although it isn't within walking distance of the Gaylord, they offer shuttles within a 5 mile radius. The shuttle driver, Abdul, was one of the most friendly drivers. He even recommended a restaurant for dinner, dropped us off and picked us up.
The hotel was clean. Rooms were spacious enough, however if a couple is travelling and staying for a week or so, clothing storage is limited. There isn't a closet, only an armoire which is rather small. Each room had a frig, microwave and coffee maker (single cup). Coffee was replenished everyday, which doesn't always happen at other hotels I've stayed at.
The hotel offered complimentary breakfast. Waffle maker, bagels, cereal, breads, yogurt, fruit cups and packaged egg biscuits or sausage biscuits, coffee, milk and juice.. Enough for to fill up with. Cookies were available in the evening.
Bathroom was standard with plenty of counter space. What I wouldv'e liked was a hook for a robe, a light above the tub/shower and thicker towels.
Overall, the hotel was fine for a business trip. If I were travelling for pleasure, I might choose another option. Without a restaurant, lounge or bar, it wouldn't be my choice.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank shelb
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, 9 October 2011
Thanks so much for your business. I appreciate your sharing of comments with other TripAdvisor readers. If you are coming into town for a meeting at the Gaylord-Texan Convention Center, business related trip or just a quick in/out trip through DFW, you will enjoy our convenience. It is true we do not have a lounge or restaurant (we have free breakfast) onsite. Despite that, we have many restaurants and bars in the area that we are overly excited to recommend. We will even take you to our favorite offsite restaurants in our free shuttle! Our friendly staff is excited to see you again!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 3 October 2011

I am happy stay at this Hotel when i come i will stay at this hotel and i will inform my friend to stay

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
AlexLindamood, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Dallas DFW Airport North / Grapevine, responded to this review, 4 October 2011
Thanks so much for your review. We are glad that you were happy with our hotel, and look forward to you and your friends visiting us again soon. Thanks.
Austin
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I am a Marriott Rewards Gold member who is a few stays from Platinum. Let me start by saying that the staff was very friendly and went out of their way to help. The hotel was conveniently located and the rooms were clean.

I'm in their lobby at 6AM writing this review because 1) road noise is too loud to sleep (plane noise hasn't started back up yet) 2) the Wi-Fi is non-existent in my 3rd floor room.

The price was OK, however there are better DFW hotels for the price. The road and plane noise was loud in the evening. The room barely dampers the outside noise a small amount. The rooms are dated and the carpet needs to be replaced. It has been a long time since I've watched a ~19" CRT TV but my room had one.

I rarely write to comment on stays but since I'm up, I thought I would vent. I was the lucky person who selected this hotel and booked a room for my associate and I'm not sure when he'll stop teasing me. If I was paying 1/2 the price, I would feel like I got what I paid for.

Room Tip: Go for high floor and try to get away from road.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Richard K
Thanks so much for posting your experience. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our staff and the service they provide. There are a few points of good news with our hotel. The road construction ocurring on the nearby expressway will end this fall, as will the noise associated with it. Further so, our 'vintage' 19 inch TV's will soon be replaced with the new Marriott standard flat-panel TV, which will be around December. As for the wireless internet, thanks for your patience. We had just experienced an upgrade to our internet capacity, and there were a couple kinks that were unfortunately resolved during your stay. Thanks for your patience. We hope to see you again soon.
Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 28 September 2011

Recently spent 4 nights there, found staff were very friendly and helpful. Shuttle service is super. Only drawback that I found was without a car I was reliant on the hotel shuttle to get me everywhere as the hotel is located on the wrong side of the freeway with very little else there. I'm used to being able to wander rather than rely on super efficient staff to take me everywhere.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bernard C
Thanks so much for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed our staff and shuttle service. Although our location outside of the northgate of DFW airport does is convenient, the one drawback is that it is necessary to use our shuttle or a car for access to the many fine restaurants in our immediate area. Thanks so much, and we look forward to greeting your again.