“Beginning of vacation”

Cuisines: Mexican
Center, TX
“Beginning of vacation”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We were first seated in a very cold section of the restaurant and they were very kind to move us to the bar. Ordered chicken quesadilla and beef fajitas. Food was very good. We arrived during happy hour but had to get our server to correct our bill as he charged us full price for our drinks. Service was good but just review your bill.

Visited May 2014

“The restaurant itself was nice, everything else however...”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We went to this restaurant because we had spent the day at the mall and then walked around nearby to find a place to have dinner. The restaraunt had a very nice restaraunt and what looked like a good menu, so we sat to eat. The positives end there. Our waiter was completely useless, he only listened to half my drink order and didn't take one from my boyfriend at all, and then took our menus and walked away, took almost ten minutes to come back and didn't have the kind of margarita I wanted, not to mention that he had two! My boyfriend wanted a beer, but since he wasn't given a chance to order...
The food was good, no complaints there, but nothing exceptional. I didn't finish mine and asked to have it boxed up, the waiter disappeared for another ten minutes and eventually returned with an empty styrofoam container, dropped it on the table, then walked away again leaving me to fill it up myself. I'm not sure what possibly took so long to pick up an empty container and then walk it out to the table. I was not at all impressed with the service at this restaurant and the food was not good enough to merit chancing a return visit.

• Visited March 2014
“Low quality tex mex”
Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I will start by saying the restaurant has a nice atmosphere and we really liked the booth seats. As far as the food and drinks there is not much good to say. We started with some chips that tasted a little stale, my enchiladas were very dry from the tortilla to the meat. The refritos were thick and dry as well. My son ordered chicken strips that consisted of a lot of batter fried around a small chunk of chicken. I would not eat here again or recommend the restaurant.

London
“Always great”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

My colleague and I came here after a long week of business meetings. Its not the first time we've been here. Over the last couple of years I come here with colleagues every trip. The staff are always friendly and helpful, the food is excellent and good value. I can recommend the tableside guacamole and the patron margaritas! It's the perfect place to go after the mall.
I wish we had a restaurant like this in the UK!

“Food is overpriced and not good”
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Our family visited this restaurant and was not pleased with the food or pricing. The restaurant was designed nicely and the service was great but we will not return.

• Visited January 2014