“Quiet and cozy yet busy”

Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co
Reserve with OpenTable
Main St Cafe and Bread Baking Co is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$12 - US$30
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Main St. specializes in handcrafted breads, pastries, and gourmet cuisine using traditional methods from France and Europe. We also specialize in wedding cakes and desserts. Our gourmet cuisine consist of both breakfast and lunch menus. We also provide catering from Corporate lunches to wedding reception. Critics and the public agree with the numerous awards that Main Street has been given such as " Best Neighborhood Restaurant" by D Magazine and " Best Croissant in DFW" by Dallas Morning News. So come join us for a great breakfast or lunch experience. Also if you are planning an event or need that special cake, please call us or vist our web site.
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

So glad I tried out this little gem! Although busy, there was a quiet ambiance in the Eiffel Tower room. Families, shoppers, Bible study and business was going on all around me as I enjoyed my 3-egg omelette I built myself - spinach, mushrooms and Swiss. Served with wonderfully crisp potatoes and a big slice of baguette with strawberry jelly (saved for a snack later). If I'm ever back in the area, I'll return.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Great place for lunch. Panini's are just like what you get in Europe. Bakery has wonderful desserts. Outdoor seating nice.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Enjoy the best croissants in Texas. It is like walking in to patisserie in Paris actually run by a very French couple. Please just walk in to experience the pastries.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

Food was very tasty, although a little slow. Remind yourself that coffee is self service so you dont wait 20 min like we did. Avoid the fresh fruit plate since some of the fruit was off. However management did replace it and then some. The eggs benedict was delicious and so was the deluxe croissant. The owners are super friendly and very accommodating. I would recommend this place. Just understand this is not your normal rate of service.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

Delicious breakfast! We loved the coffee and the pastries! I wasn't crazy about my omelet, but luckily was able to switch with my husband. It was much more crowded than we expected, but we definitely enjoyed ourselves!