“Could not have been any better!”
Review of Old Hickory

Old Hickory
Reserve with OpenTable
Old Hickory is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 240 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Midlothian, Texas
“Could not have been any better!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had an amazing night. After reading the reviews, we decided on the Lobster bisque as a starter. It was everything people said it was. We were amazed and even asked for the recipe,.which they gave us! Our waiter was very attentive and helpful. The bartender made our drinks perfectly and the food was EXCELLENT. Among the bisque, we had the cheese tray, steak and the sea bass. Everything was cooked to perfection. We will be going back, I cant say enough about it.

Dallas, TX
“Love artisanal cheeses???”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We love artisanal cheeses and this restaurant, here and the Gaylord Nashville never disappoint. Always consistent and great food!! Never had a problem taking my child either. They have a kids menu.

Conroe, Texas
“Delicious, beautiful selections….”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The food was a taste sensation. We had the black truffle fries, which was a generous portion and very flavorful. My daughter and I shared a Kansas City strip, that was perfection. We also had whipped potatoes, and the grilled caesar salad. It was an amazing dinner. The price was a little high, but after the service and taste…..it was well worth it.

Visited June 2014
Kansas City, Missouri
“Excellent Steak”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Service was wonderful I started with the Lobster Bisque which was great and the filet that I had was excellent. The wine selection was vast and the one that the waiter suggested was a perfect fit. The atmosphere was perfect for a steakhouse. It was not inexpensive but you left feeling you got your moneys worth.

Alexandria, Kentucky
“Best Steak Ever”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I took my wife here for dinner on her birthday. We had reservations but they didn't seat us right away. That was the only downside. Our waiter was great. The staff made sure our wine and water glasses stayed full. Wife and I shared the cheese plate first, then the Lobster Bisque (wonderful), then a salad which was different and very good. I got a 16 oz ribeye (which was cooked perfectly), she got the scallops which were great. The waiter then brought her Crème Burlee with Happy Birthday written on the plate in chocolate. It was a great romantic evening with my wife. I would definitely eat here again. It was pricey but worth it.

Visited June 2014