“Good Burgers”

Ranked #44 of 241 Restaurants in Grapevine
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We love to get burgers and hot dogs here. Food tastes fresh and the toppings bar is great. Restaurant is clean and service fast and friendly.

Reviewed 23 September 2013

Burgers are good, but not cheap. They have a great condiment bar, you can really jazz up your burger there, especially with the sauces. I ordered a side of mac-n-cheese, it is tiny for a big price, get a different side.

Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

Always a great experience at Fuddruckers! Any time I pass one, I stop for lunch or dinner. Only bad thing is that there is not enough of them.

Reviewed 16 April 2013

While the burger seemed a bit pricey I had to remind myself that I ordered a 2/3 lb burger with bacon and cheese. Adding fries and a drink was easy and worth it. The burger was cooked perfectly and the environment was family oriented without being loud. Try to say that about some restaurants... Worth the drive and the money...great value.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

This is the best place for burgers around!!! We ate here on our wedding night and we came back for my wifes' birthday. Love the buns, they are homemade. Cant wait to come back!