“Into the Glass”

Into The Glass Wine Bar and Texas Cafe
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Reviewed 1 June 2014

This Restaurant & Wine Bar is the most down home feeling type wine bar, yet the food is more than something whipped up in your home kitchen! The dishes are created with the freshest ingredients and packed with lots of flavor that hits all the right places on your palate!! Every time my husband and I stop off in downtown Grapevine this place is a must and ever experience is always pleasant!

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This place was recommended to us by some local people! We usually are not steered wrong by the locals! They REALLY didn't steer us wrong with this place! This is a small, quaint restaurant with an awesome vibe/décor! You just feel great being in there......and then you eat....and it just gets better! Their menu is not huge...a mixture of Texas/Mex and Cajun...with other amazing options. We started with the Brie nachos! Truly the best nachos we've ever had! I had the shrimp with polenta. The quality and flavors in this dish were so great that I had to order it again the next night! My husband had a bbq pork dish that he loved! They have an extensive beer and wine list...as well as all other spirits! The combo of the well-prepared, high quality food and the really lively, hip vibe in here still have us talking about it a month later! We live in Chicago and are spoiled with great restaurants, but this place is truly special!!!

Reviewed 5 May 2014

We decided to stop in here by chance. I'm glad we did. They were friendly and the menu was a bit of a change from other places we went in the area. There was lots of comfortable small talk with the server.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

I came here with three friends after reading some great reviews. The wine selection was great and the food delicious (though the table pretty much agreed that the shrimp and grits dish was the star.)

Go early, the place is small. Besides the great meal, it's in a really cute downtown area. What a find, if I ever travel back to grapevine, I'll come here for sure.

3  Thank caroline k
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Into the Glass offers more than just a fabulous, rotating wine menu. The food at this establishment has a personal quality that no other restaurant in the area can boast. Most of the time the chef brings your dish(es) out, freshly cooked and never having sit under a heat lamp. Each dish is handcrafted with fresh ingredients. We've had the cheese tray a dozen times or more... each time the cheeses are different. This allows us to try something new almost every visit. The best thing about Into The Glass is the staffs PERSONAL knowledge of the wines they are pouring. They want to make sure you are getting exactly what your palette craves. If you want to relax for a glass of wine and an experience, I highly recommend Into the Glass. If you are looking for a quick glass of wine, this isn't the place for you.

3  Thank Courtney A