We are actually still here, but I have to go ahead and write my review because I'm so disappointed. This is our 4th time to come here, and usually we're happy with our stay, but this time has been an eye opener. Everything is going downhill, including the clue talk that are staying here. I really do not know how some the families we see can afford to stay here. We pay a lot of money to stay at a "resort". A resort that should be catering to a certain class of people for the price. There are do many strange people here that I feel unsafe.
1. Everything is starting to look old and warn out. It's clear that's it's not being kept up.
2. Had to ask the front desk upon arrival for soap, a Do not disturb sign---who has to ask for items like that????
3. Not enough tubes for the rides.
4. Arcade is teeny and has even less for toddlers to do.
5. Drinks are over priced with hardly any liqueur. (Bring your own flask to supplement.)
We will not be coming here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Great Wolf Hotel Grapevine
- Great Wolf Resort
- Great Wolf Lodge Grapevine Texas