“Have a Pie!”

Fireside Pies - Grapevine
Reserve with OpenTable
Fireside Pies - Grapevine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 245 Restaurants in Grapevine
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 August 2014

This is a unique place - many of our friends visited here and really enjoyed it - was nice atmosphere in downtown historic area and price was very reasonable for what you received. Would go again if we return.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

This time we just stopped for drinks, but I'd wished we ate our meal here instead of one of the other restaurants in the complex. They have a few great drafts some bottles. The bar staff was quick and accommodating. This is a great place to stop for a meal or just for a few drinks.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

Pizza are really good and at a great price value. The craft beers on tap change frequently but they have some local beers that are quite tasty.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I would categorize this place as upscale gourmet pizza....not your normal pizza joint. My wife and I ate a ton...salad, appetizer, bread, and pizza. All of it was very good, fresh, and service was spot on even though they were quite busy. I will add this place to my short list of preferred restaurants. Recommended.

1  Thank David M
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Couldn't ask for better pizza or a better atmosphere to sit and relax to enjoy your meal. Must try the Texas Bibb Salad. Very reasonable priced meal!