“True Delicious Italian”

Ranked #7 of 96 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: n/a
“True Delicious Italian”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

This place rocks!!! What delicious dishes. Where do I start? His bread is so delicious it is addictive. The alfredo is the best. When you ask for dipping sauce, they give you a generous bowl. They also make a special sauce for dipping that I've never had anywhere else, marsala sauce, with their own wonderful flair. The pink sauce is so good you want to pick up the plate and lick the plate. The kid's pasta was so generous you could order it for an adult. Chicken Carchovie is my person favorite. I can't think of one that wasn't over the top good, definitely not your run of the mill Italian, This place takes you to Sicily without the airfare. Enjoy, if you get in these parts!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank GrantWL

OLYMPIA
“Hard to choose which dish was best”
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

My cousin brought us here for dinner and I was surprised at the variety of the menu. There was every type of Italian dish that I could think of and it made it hard to choose. My chicken marsala was exceptional. My wife had a shrimp fettucini in cream sauce and my cousin had eggplant parmeason. We all shared a taste and liked them all. Now it woud be even harder to choose becaue eggplant dishes will be on my list of possibile top choices. The wait staff was attentive and I assume it was the owner who checked twice to see if our meals were satisfactory. The homemade bread knots were super and give this place a special thumbs up. The restaurant may not be fancy, but if you want an extensive variety of great Italian dishes, this is the place to come.

Visited March 2014
Greenville, TX
“Overpriced for the food quality”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

The rolls are great but the food is so-so and the prices high for what you get and I think the salad was extra.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank BassetMa
east texas
“never been .. just get leftovers”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

my wife and freinds go there all the time ,, i get the leftovrs and always good .. maybe one day i will get invited

Visited February 2013
1 Thank jl-jj
Caddo Mills, Texas
“Great food”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

I think this is my favorite Italian restaurant. I've been several times and will always go back. Ironically, the cook isn't Italian...but how many Italian cooks are at Olive Garden?

Visited November 2012