“Great for business travelers”

Comfort Suites Greenville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Business brings me through Greenville a few times a year and this time I stopped at this hotel because they had good rates and continental breakfast. Check in was smooth and the girl who checked me in was very professional and informative, can't remember her name. My room was very large and the desk was great! Slept well on the bed and woke up refreshed. Overall, the hotel was clean, the staff was helpful, and the amenities made my stay comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel for business travelers or anyone passing through. Great value.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Kristen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

On behalf of our team here at the Comfort Suites, I want to say thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Our team is constantly working to improve our guests' experience at our hotel through excellent customer service and quality of accommodations. We look forward to the your next visit to Greenville and the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Headed to Dallas and stayed here for one night. Checked in at ten pm and they were still serving free beverages at front desk for customers. Check in went quickly and they were very professional. Parking lot, lobby and halls all felt safe. It was very quiet in our room, no outside or neighbor noise. Our room was huge and the beds and pillows were very comfy - great linens. AC worked great. Large tv. Great desk area and seating area. Plenty of electrical outlets in walls and on lamps in handy locations. Our room still had a new smell. Served a full breakfast. Wide range of food at snack bar, like hot pockets and ice cream. Great value and we will return!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

We appreciate your warm review of our hotel. Ensuring our guests receive outstanding service and have all the comforts of home is very important to our staff. We very much look forward to our next opportunity to provide you with excellent accommodations at a great value.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I travel to Greenville occasionally to visit family and somehow I have missed this hotel but I am so glad I found it for my most recent trip. From check in to check out the hotel exceeded my expectations, and at a great price! The hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and helpful, and my room was huge. They also offer a complimentary breakfast which is a big bonus for me. I will definitely book this hotel for my future visits.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We are so pleased that you found our hotel and decided to give us a try. Our staff is constantly striving to ensure that our hotel offers excellence service as well as beautiful and comfortable accommodations at the best possible value. We want to thank you for your kind review and we look forward to your next visit to Greenville.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

First off, I just want to mention that this is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. The hotel is really modern and very clean. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that you experience is worth it. My wife also loves the fact that she can go work out at a full gym in the morning. The breakfast is excellent for it being free. If your in the area, you will not regret staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience at our hotel! At the Comfort Suites, we strive to exceed our guests' expectations in every way and to treat each and every one like family. We appreciate your review of our hotel and look forward to providing you and your family with another amazing experience!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

This was my first trip into the area, and the staff was more than helpful in assisting me during my stay. I encountered many issues staying at other hotels on previous trips, so I was more than weary about staying at the Comfort Suites. Thankfully, my worries were quickly dismissed when greeted by the wonderful staff at this hotel, they were extremely courteous and very helpful in answering my questions about the area. I had forgotten about my bad experiences in the past entirely! My room was very clean and quite comfortable. The rooms were also very large and accommodating, I had no problems fitting my luggage in the room neatly and out of the way. I was also surprised that they offered a free pass to a full gym off of the property, and I most definitely plan on looking into this gym on my next visit!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

On behalf of our staff, I want to say thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so happy that our team was able to alleviate your concerns about lodging in Greenville, Texas. At the Comfort Suites, we pride ourselves in our helpful staff, our modern and clean accommodations, and the amenities we offer to make our guests feel more at home. We do look forward to your next trip to Greenville and we will be ready to assist you with arrangements for the off-site fitness facility, which we are affiliated, as well as with any other needs you may have. Thanks again!

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel was so accommodating. ..we were driving home to Tennessee at around 5 am and were exhausted. The hostess greeted us and gave us a room for less than normal price since we were only staying a few hours. The room was so clean and huge! The finishings at this hotel are beautiful. ..The 12 PM check out was perfect for us!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

We appreciate you taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel! Our team is always striving to make each of our guests feel at ease and provide them with the best possible service as well as ensuring our location offers outstanding accommodations at a great value. Regardless of how long your stay, it was a pleasure to have you and we look forward to your next visit to Greenville.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I traveled all the way from Florida to Texas for a business trip. I had so many inconveniences at the airport before even reaching the state of Texas. When I landed and took care of my business, I checked in at the Comfort Suites in Greenville, TX. I was a bit pessimistic about what the stay would be like because of the previous experiences of customer service at the airport. When I walked into the Hotel, I was greeted in a well-mannered way by the front desk clerk. As I was checking into the hotel, I told them about my bad experience I had at the airport and they gave me a free room upgrade. They showed me to my room and the room was very homely. I felt very comfortable and actually got my business work done. In the morning, I got the newspaper delivered to me. The hotel service I received definitely made me forget about the bad experiences I had before reaching Texas. I went back to Florida with a big smile on my face!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Kristen K, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel! We are so pleased that our staff was able to brighten your travels after your difficulties with the airlines. Our team works hard to bring this feeling of ease and comfort to each of our guests. We look forward to your next visit to Greenville and hope that your air travel goes much smoother next time. Thanks again and best wishes!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Best Western Plus Monica Royale Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Commerce
Super 8 Greenville
Super 8 Greenville
#6 of 12 in Greenville

Been to Comfort Suites Greenville? Share your experiences!