“Saved me from the Days Inn” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Greenville

Holiday Inn Express Greenville
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
“Saved me from the Days Inn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013 via mobile

No complaints. Very nice hotel and good value. Guess my only recommendation would to be clean the shower curtains as ours had a little mold growing. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Also had a crib readily available for my infant.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Monticello, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2013

Wonderful service.
Special thanks to Patricia F-she checked us in; very friendly and helpful
Special thanks to: Patricia P and Jacob-checked us out; very polite.
Very clean . We enjoyed it !!
Easy access to several restaurants. We felt we were in a safe location. We walked to a restaurant to have dinner. Breakfast was very enjoyable. We were supplied a large array of choices for breakfast. We were placed on the 1st floor because we had 2 small dogs with us. The lady that checked us in (Patricia F) was very considerate and knowledgeable to take in to account, it would be easier for us to be on the 1st floor because of the animals needing to use the bathroom--not having to take the elevator. She was very impressive.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Georgetown, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stayed at this property for the past two months. The customer service here is absolutely awesome. Christian, Heidi, Austin, Justin, Jennifer, Candyce and Alexis were just a few of the team that truly made my home away from home great for me. Their committment to their customers is commendable. I would gladly stay at this property again.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Lindsay, Oklahoma, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2013

I checked into my room around 9:00 and was woke up at 12:53 a.m. by a couple trying to use their key card. They left and came back with the general manager who stated no one was supposed to be in the room I was in (how in the hell did he think I got in the room) and asked me to call and verify with the front desk!! I called and she stated she did not have me listed in that room. Said she was sorry for the inconvenience. A few minutes later she called back and said she was trying to verify my reservations which I stated that the were booked online the day before. They also verified my reservations when I got there because they had run a copy of my credit card!!! What a bunch of idiots. When I complained at check out the front desk clerk said he was aware of my situation because the general manager had already informed him of the incident. But guess what - the clerk tried to call the general manager to see about compensation but he apparently has yet to answer his phone. I also am a priority club member and I am not one bit impressed with last nights reward. There are numerous hotels in Greenville, Texas and I do not recommend staying at this Holiday Inn.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dannita M
helmhotelsgroup, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Greenville, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Dannita,

We deeply regret the egregious error that was caused by our staff in this situation. It was a complete lapse of situational awareness on our part and we can only imagine the stress that this episode may have put you through. Please accept our most sincere apologies for this inconvenience and we appreciate you taking the time to express your concerns. I have personally seen that our policies are reinforced with each member of our staff so that this situation does not occur again.

We hope to earn your trust again, as we strive to be the best hotel experience for every guest. Please e-mail me personally to find out how we can make this to you on your next visit.

David Darden
hiexpress@hhg-greenville.com
Palm Springs, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2013

I stayed her two weeks ago. I recently moved out of the area and will be coming back on a regular basis for business and to visit family and attend family functions. I spend two nights at your Holiday Inn. The first day and night was excellent. The second evening and night was a nightmare.There a bus load of students, who ran the hallways all night. Slamming doors, laughing and playing in the hallways. And when I went down to go out to dinner, they were on every floor, jumping on and off the elevator. (I was on the third floor, near the end of the hallway. The next morning I called down to ask if I could have a late check-out hoping I could get atleast some sleep since I had a long drive ahead of me and was told no, unless I was a Priority Club member. When I said something about the noice during the night, I was given no 'sorry', nothing. I could have gotten on my Ipad and joined your Priority Club, but I didn't. I did check out by noon and promptly went across the street and checked in at the Hampton Suites for another night. I will continue to stay at the Hampton Inn Greenville on my monthly visits. By the way, I asked for the General Manager's name or business card to share my experience and was given the card for tripadvisor.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your first night stay with us but are sorry to hear of the issues with your second night. We understand that large groups can sometimes create inconveniences for our other guests. I personally was on duty until very early in the morning and did speak with the team's coaches and chaperones about the noise levels, and after ten o'clock we noted no more complaints nor did we encounter team members in the hallways being disruptive. As for the late checkout, I truly apologize for the inconvenience.

We deeply care about giving 100% satisfaction to each and every guest. I would appreciate it if you would e-mail me personally to discuss this in more detail and how we can earn your business back.

David Darden
hiexpress@hhg-greenville.com
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2013

Everything about this hotel is excellent - the friendly staff, the convenient location, and the clean and comfortable rooms. Good value too.
Would definitely choose to stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Conyers
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2013

We have stayed in this hotel three times and have never had a problem. Is well maintained, rooms are clean and fresh. Found the staff to be helpful and courteous. The breakfast was normal for a express breakfast. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
BEST WESTERN PLUS Monica Royale Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Commerce
Royal Inn Greenville
Royal Inn Greenville
#5 of 12 in Greenville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Greenville? Share your experiences!