“Excellent!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2013

After seeing the mixed reviews we decided to see for ourselves. The service was quick and friendly, my wife had the ribeye and I had the chicken fried steak. Both were excellent. As we spoke with our waitress we learned the restaurant has been open for only a few months, so I'm guessing the earlier reviews were during the training phase. With all the tv's, pool tables and a great margarita this is now our favorite hang out spot.

• Visited September 2013

Greenville, Texas
“Great food! Great service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2013

They have the best chicken fried steak I've ever had. The waitress was good and very friendly. I love the atmosphere and the TV's everywhere you look! Nice clean pool tables too.

• Visited August 2013
quinlan
“1/8 " ribeye”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2013

Our waitress was brand new and very likable. I ordered ribeye for $17 and the thickness was about 1/8 of an inch. It looked like a chopped beef patty. The mashed potatoes were ok but the broccoli was overcooked. Maybe good for a hamburger but not a steak

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
“Cold food, slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2013 via mobile

We took the family on a Sunday lunch and found them not busy. So I was surprised when we ordered and waited a long time for burgers. When the food arrived my wife's fries were cold. We asked for more that were hot and they came out on a hot, microwaved plate. My burger was supposed to have mushrooms and pickles, but they were absent. All our burgers were charred on the edges, and we had to pick the burned part off. One of our kids didn't even eat hers, just her fries. But the 7 TVs you could see from our booth were great. May want to go back once football season starts. I am sure I won't mind the wait then.

• Visited July 2013