“Hit or miss food quality”
Review of Bel-Aire Sports Grill - CLOSED

Bel-Aire Sports Grill
Cuisines: American, Bar
Greenville, TX
“Hit or miss food quality”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The first time we visited my husband enjoyed his steak and my burger had a nice smoked flavor. The second time his steak was dry and not so tasty. My burger was not as good but ok.

Décor is sports themed. Not sure if we will go back as I have heard negatives from others.

• Visited March 2014

“Great place to eat!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

This place has good food at a reasonable price. Great atmosphere and staff is very friendly. I will be back!!!

• Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas, Usa
“We love this Place”
Reviewed 10 January 2014

We love the food and the Pool tables don't hurt. We usually sit in the bar and enjoy the great Bartenders. We have actually asked for things that weren't on the menu and the manager went back and had the kitchen make it for us. Great prices too.
We drink wine and compared to the other places in Greenville, they have great prices.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank David B
Greenville Tx
“Good new place”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Went here on a weeknight, so it wasn't busy. Service was fast and the chicken fried steak was great. The onion rings were wonderful, but the broccoli was a little overcooked.

• Visited November 2013
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

After seeing the mixed reviews we decided to see for ourselves. The service was quick and friendly, my wife had the ribeye and I had the chicken fried steak. Both were excellent. As we spoke with our waitress we learned the restaurant has been open for only a few months, so I'm guessing the earlier reviews were during the training phase. With all the tv's, pool tables and a great margarita this is now our favorite hang out spot.

• Visited September 2013