“Driving through on business”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #43 of 97 Restaurants in Greenville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Milan, Tennessee
“Driving through on business”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We deliver cars for a dealership in Tennessee, and were on the way to Irving, Texas. We stopped at the Applebee's to eat supper. We were greeted at the door, seated right away, and were served promptly. The food was great, the service was great, and the price very reasonable.

• Visited September 2013

Greenville, Texas, United States
“Dinner- 8/25/13”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I had a late lunch around 3 pm on 8/25/13. Meal was steak and shrimp, with baked potato and steamed veggies. Steak was cooked to my taste, could have been tenderized more, and the shrimp were in the fryer a little too long. Overall good. I do love their Perfect Margaritas. I have eaten at this location for 15 years and have experienced everything from very good to nightmare. I know it's a toss up every time I go there. Waitress was good and checked on me at proper intervals.

• Visited August 2013
quinlan
“they are remodeling”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

They have a gluten free menu. Went for lunch. They are remodeling and place was clean. Food was good and waiter good. We had table for over an hour without any problem but continual service. Manager came by to check on us several times. Would eat there again

• Visited August 2013
Greenville, Texas
“Bad Manger & BAD FOOD”
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Applebee's in Greenville Texas is the worst ran restaurant we have been in. We ordered a BOURBON BLACK & BLEU BURGER tonight it took 3 times to get it right after waiting over a hour to get our food order done correctly I asked to speak to the manger. His name was Keith he came over to our table and proceeded to say we are comping the burger, at this point I was already upset after having to send my food back 3 times. So like any other person i told him what i thought could have been done different LIKE REPLATING FOOD AND NOT SENDING THE SAME PLATE OUT 3 DIFFERENT TIMES. He said it was but it was not, I know that because we had eaten some of the veggies on the plate and the same one's where missing every time that brought back the plate. Which did not seem to bother him. I reminded him doing that was not up to health code and beyond that it is disgusting. He was bobbing his head up and down agreeing to whatever I said, but you could tell he was not listening to anything I had to say. He was standing there just to appease me. I do have one good thing to say about the night the waiter Michael went above and beyond. I do not understand how a restaurant can be ran like this!

• Visited March 2013
Greenville, Texas, United States
“Dusty”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

I usually love Applebee's. However, this particular restaurant had a ceiling that was laden with dust that flowed from their vents. The walls were marked and needed updating. The entire experience was a huge negative. Until someone takes hold and cleans this place, I don't think I will revisit. When speaking to people in the area about it...they, too, had many complaints. Sorry, Applebee's, can't give you a good recommendation.

Visited June 2012