“A great stop while passing through.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A great stop while passing through.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here on more than a few occasions as I've had my fair share of passing through Greenville over the years, this is definitely one of those hole-in-the-wall places locals love and I can see why, from the salsa to the entree, it's a genuinely good Mexican restaurant and the prices are near impossible to beat. Next time I'm through, I'll be here for more!

Rockwall, Texas
“First visit. Well be back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

This restaurant was recommended to us by friends. I ordered a daily special, my wife had the tamales. Both were delightful.

Dallas, Texas
“My favorite local Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

I love Tex-mex Mexican food. I could probably eat it 7 days a week... and this is my favorite local mexican restaurant. Not too far from my house, so we do tend to eat here a lot.

Prices are cheaper than chain restaurants, and you can get some really great lunch deals.

We always ask for the Mild Salsa, it comes to you warm, and it's so good. This is by far my favorite salsa of any restaurant.

I love their beef fajitas. They are very tasty, and the portions are very big. Much larger than the portions you get from other mexican restaurants in the same area. Many times I have enough meat left over to take home and have for lunch tomorrow.

I also love their tacos and enchiladas platter. They serve their tacos on a separate plate, so you can actually enjoy a taco shell that hasn't been drenched in enchilada sauce.

The service is good, sometimes it's a bit slow, but we always make sure we are not in a rush, so we can just take our time, eat a few baskets of chips, and then enjoy our meal.

We also tend to head here on holidays, because it's a bit out of town, so you can always find a seat.

• Visited September 2013
quinlan
“good Mexican food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2013

I had a delicious lunch of Tamales, rice and beans w/ guacamole and Pico de gallo. Since everything was corn, I had a fantastic meal. I am allergic to gluten and had no side effects. They told me everything was corn and gluten free and my system agreed. I was able to eat at my favorite Mexican food restaurant again.

• Visited August 2013
McKinney, Texas, United States
“Good Tex-mex”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is a good Tex-Mex joint with fast service and good food. I had Cheese Enchiladas and a ton of their yummy salsa. I will return

• Visited May 2013