Best Western Plus Monica Royale Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Greenville
Royse City, Texas
“Excellent”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Excellent staff, Gail and Bilie were very helpful during check out and check in. Great location with great service. Rooms are very comfortable! We were lucky to find this great place especially because of their pet rooms.The breakfast was great and all the staff was very courteous and professional.

Room Tip: Rooms by the side parking lot give great access to the side open area for pets to get a run around a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 28 November 2013

My husband and I arrived at the Best Western in Greenville, TX after driving all day. We were tired and happy to get a room in this beautiful motel. We needed to find a place to eat and the front desk guy, Billie, suggested the Tuscan Slice, we tried it and were happy that we did, the food was GREAT and affordable. We had a GREAT time at the Best Western and recommend it to anyone that wants a beautiful relaxing stay.

San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 27 November 2013

For the value it just doesn't get any better than this folks. Off the highway enough to eliminate most road noises, A nice variety of eating venues within waking distance or more with in a few blocks. I went to Bruams, just 2 blocks away for a late night treat. Very nice property, excellent and extremely friendly staff. I also bought the cheapest gas in 5 states at that same exit.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple

Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed 26 November 2013

It's been over 20 years since I've been to Greenville, TX, and I was pleasantly surprised by the very nice facility...super nice room, great service (particularly Gail at the desk and Kyle preparing breakfast) and nice amenities. The free in-room wifi is a great feature. I expect to visit Greenville on a more frequent basis in the future, and I will definitely stay here again.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 17 November 2013

excellent service and location, very confortable rooms and specially bed; excellent breakfast, very kindless people and an excepcional reception during check in and check out; i definetely will come back and recommend this hotel to everyone, 100% guaranteed

Palestine, Texas
Reviewed 15 November 2013

I had to cancel my Monday visit but made sure I got there at least once this week! What can I say I love this hotel.Billy is a gem he is awesome!!!! I came in late here he was smiling I was so home offered me part of his pizza which was even better will give them a review I can't say enough about Billy always makes my stay there great!!!! My room was quiet I was so tired after little sleep this week,had my Billy pizza and laid down I was out! The beds are the bomb! everyone at this hotel respects each other another reason I want to start a hotel ediquitte blog! Tina my breakfast guru was smiling and friendly and I love her breakfasts! Its not the same old thing she changes it up! Oh hell yes I'll stay there again there I am home thanks guys for a great stay and sleep!

Springfield, Missouri
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I must say I agree with all the reviews I've read so far! The ceiling fan was a nice feature. The bathroom was spotless! the entire room was spacious enough for 3 of us to get ready. Plenty of wall outlets for curling irons and cell phone chargers. Plenty of mirrors. Wall thermostat was a huge plus! Breakfast was delicious. The scrambled eggs were the best I've ever had in a hotel, cooked just right with cheese! The staff was super friendly and accommodating our special request to be on the top floor even after he'd assigned the room and given us a key to the 2nd floor. My husband is a motor coach driver and he stays in many different motels on a regular basis. He was very pleased with Monica Royale Inn and Suites. It felt like home! My nephew recommended this motel to us and said, "I wanted my grandma to have something nice!" The prices were reasonable. Actually, probably low for the nice accommodations!!

Room Tip: 2 spacious queen sized beds. A/C unit was smooth and steady.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Comfort Suites Greenville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Royse City - Rockwall Area
Magnuson Hotel Commerce
Magnuson Hotel Commerce
#1 of 2 in Commerce

Been to Best Western Plus Monica Royale Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!