“I love this place!!! Just passing thru but would love to come back someday!”
Review of The Grill

The Grill
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Groom
Cuisines: American
Description: This little diner did not come up on the GPS, the one that did here, along the old route 66 and just off I-40, was a gem. We had a breakfast there and enjoyed much better food than we would have had at the chains. Highly recommend.
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

From the outside it doesn't look like much at 1st but the longer you're there & the more you look around you will notice all the adorable details. I love the planters & little statues outside. The women's bathroom is adorable. The food was deeeeeeelish!!!! I had the naughty burrito. It was the best burrito I've ever had! The cowboy burrito was was very yummy too. The owners were very friendly and nice. The younger waitress could use some improvements on being a waitress, she wasn't very friendly and never once smiled but otherwise a wonderful experience. If I'm ever in the area again I would absolutely go back!

1  Thank beachb0und2010
There are newer reviews for The Grill

Reviewed 1 July 2013

Found this place on google maps. Was a little worried when we pulled up because there is nothing else around. Glad we stopped! Don't be afraid to stop, you won't regret it. Lot's of choices on the menu. We decided on the special, chicken fried steak, green beans, jalepeno poppers, fried zucchini. Superb! Love home cooked food. My daughter got the club sandwich. Real ham and turkey, not deli meat! Finished off with a piece of homemade coconut cake. Great people run this place and serve real food. This was my favorite place to eat on our whole vacation! Will definitely make a point of stopping next time we are travelling on the I-40.

1  Thank Havasublue
Reviewed 20 June 2013 via mobile

Old west look. Definitely not fancy but the food was good and the service was nice. There are not a lot of choices for food along I40 and if you want to get out of the car for a meal The Grill works. Also they were pretty fast so that was a good point.

1  Thank 2011Carolyn
Reviewed 2 May 2013 via mobile

For gluten free breakfast try the breakfast burrito in a bowl. Delicious! Really friendly service. Thanks, Karen.

2  Thank ConnieJ3
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Had a chicken fry steak for breakfast it it so good you could cut it with a fork the gravy was great Larry Brown made you fill like you live in the town of Groom Larry an Karen made you fill so welcome their an you could look outside an see the wildlife playing

2  Thank Jim S