“A haven after a very bad experince with ramada in gatesville”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Hamilton
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Car trouble and an unscheduled stop lead me and my three young children to this clean well lit, little inn. Found it with the gas station attendant help, like I said car trouble. The office worker whom of which rented me the room was kind and understanding about the cranky young children even the really upset two year old. At 12 midnight and riding in a car for 4 hours straight, who would be super happy. Room clean, double beds, cable tv, wi-fi, and nice shower and quiet neighborhood. I felt safe.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Ri C
There are newer reviews for Budget Inn

Reviewed 21 May 2013

The price is amazing!! The rooms are wonderfully clean, comfy beds, microwave, refrigerator! Hair dryer, shampoo, free wifi, lots of cable channels. I am an absolute stickler for clean rooms and bathrooms and I have stayed at many high priced motels/ hotels that were not nearly as well appointed or so incredibly clean. The owners are very nice and helpful also. I just wish I could find a hotel like this in every city I travel through or visit. I have stayed here twice and both times were great!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ICT5243
Reviewed 7 May 2013

It was a nice place,beds were soft and the AC was cold. The price was just right !!!! Its just minutes from places i wanted to go...& Square is close to the motel & gas station & store is next to the motel.,The front desk clerk was extremely nice and helpful and showed where to park when we attended those. The room was clean and in a convenient location..
Thank you..!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Johan60713
Reviewed 27 April 2013

This was an unplanned stop for me. Check in was easy and I was able to park at my door. The room was a decent size with one Queen size (?) bed. The room was clean and quiet. The bathroom was a little small but for the price, I was satisfied with it. Good TV reception with adequate channels. I think they wifi available but I did not use it. In room coffee maker and comfortable bed. For a small town, non chain motel, I felt the value and conditions were good. I would stay there again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Ken N
Reviewed 8 November 2012

The rooms are clean and well-appointed with fast internet, cable TV, hot water (though not always cold water), fridge, microwave, iron, hairdryer and a comfortable bed. The area feels safe and there are nice places to take a walk or run, including Pecan Creek Park just two blocks away. For the price, it's a good value for the area and is still located in town.

This was my second stay and it wasn't as good as the first. The rooms have window units for heating and cooling and the heat was very inconsistent causing me to wake up several times in the night to adjust things--I did not sleep well. The rooms also vary in layout. The first room I stayed in had a bathtub with shower, but this room had only a shower.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room with a tub if you need one, like if you are travelling with children.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 February 2012

I stayed at this motel while visiting the town for work. Apparently I was there for the first week this business reopened. I do not know what it was like here before, but i am sure glad i stayed here. The rate was reasonable and everything in the room was clean and comfortable. Nice flat screen tv and very nice bed, which is a surprise for a small town motel like this. Managers were very friendly... and will stay here again next time!!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Hico Hills Inn
#3 of 3 in Hamilton
The Inn at Circle T
The Inn at Circle T
#1 of 3 in Hamilton

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!