“Taqueria Mexico #3 526 E FM 2410 Rd”
Review of Taqueria Mexico #1

Taqueria Mexico #1
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 10 February 2014

What a festive location! When you walk in there's a blast of color from everywhere. We were four eating. Two ordered the chile relleno meal, one taquitos plate and I had the carne guisada. One asked for some lime and we were surprised to find a $1.50 charge for that on the bill. Everyone enjoyed their meal and drinks and we sat for a long time chatting as we hadn't seen each other since 1968. Even though there were plenty of open tables several staff came by to check if we wanted to purchase sometghing more, which resembled pressure to buy or leave to me. So, there is obviously a #2 and who knows how many total but this location did have good food.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We ate here at least once a week during our 3 years living in Harker Heights, now in London...we can only dream about Taqueria's delicious breakfast taco's & their Sweet Tea which is just to die for. Staff are so friendly and gracious too and really wonderful with the kids. Great cocktails. We will be back!

Reviewed 8 December 2012

Taken by family to this very colourful mexican restaurant with exotic decor and furniture, Caters very much for families,menu items all reasonably priced.Service was prompt and polite with no language problem.Drinks were more like works of art than cocktails but I stuck to a good old fashioned Glenfiddich on the rocks, the bottle looked as though it had not been off the shelf for years and staff did not know what to charge, I ended up with the bargain of the night. Food was a bit of a mystery to me but family assured me it was the best Mexican in town. Steak I had was apparenly from around the cow,s stomach, I'll have chicken next time!!

3  Thank daiozza
Reviewed 7 September 2012

This restaurant was nice and the service was very good. The only issue was that it was super busy and our waitress was a bit over worked! The food was pretty good and I believe when we go again we will have a nice experience.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Seem to go here at least once a week with the family for either breakfast or dinner. Good Food and the Staff is always real nice. Never had an order messed up and the owner is very nice. To the person below if they keep messing your order up 8 out of the 10 times why did you keep going back?
We have never had an issue here with the service or staff. will continue to go for some good food.