“Must Visit!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Enoch Stomp winery vineyard
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Harleton
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Mount Pleasant, Texas, United States
“Must Visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Great wines, great views, wagyu beef cooked to perfection, the entire experience was very nice. We will return. Check out their website.

Visited June 2014

Benton, Louisiana
“A hidden treasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Went here with my daughter and her husband. What a treat! The facilities were outstanding and the views to die for. The restaurant is quaint being made of logs and fits perfectly in the surroundings. The food was outstanding-most of which is local. The chef came to our table to inform us one of the dishes was his favorite and he hoped we enjoyed it to. We did. The wines are produced on site, most from locally grown grapes. They were delightful and surprising. The only complaint I had was the service was a bit slow given the number of customers. We will absolutely go back.

Visited June 2014
McLean, VA
“what a suprising and wonderful find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

This winery in deep East Texas is a wonderful surprise. If you are visiting in Jefferson this has to be elevated high on your 'must see' list! Wonderful, unexpected, wines. But also a top restaurant associated with the winery. A terrific enthusiastic professional staff made our visit such a pleasure. High standards, beautiful settting, great product. Go to Enoch Stomp winery!

• Visited April 2014
Carthage
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Yes I would recommend! My husband took me here for my B-Day. The food was excellent. I tried all the wine samples and then bought two of the bottles I like the most. It was really hard to stop at two. Nice drive thru the country to get there and we will be back.

• Visited February 2014
KNOXVILLE, TN
“Good wine - Poor Food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

On 10/26/2013 my wife, two other couples and I made dinner reservations at Enoch’s Stomp
which in addition to being a restaurant is a vineyard & winery in Harleton, TX. After being
seated, we were provided with a wine list which included only wines from that winery.
The white wines being comparable to chardonnay were marked as sold out and unavailable.
The waiter suggested a cabernet which we settled for and it was an excellent wine.

The waiter took our order and departed. The delivery of the food was staggered and by
the time the entrée arrived we were preparing to depart. The food was cold, ill prepared and
of very poor quality. The setting was attractive and if a person only wants to drink a local
wine, this isn’t a bad location. I would never return and not recommend it to others

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank JOE M

Been to Enoch Stomp winery vineyard? Share your experiences!