“Too Noisy!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had to leave due to the blaring music. What on earth are they thinking? I couldn't hear the server talk or have kind of conversation with my fellow diner.

The staff was not amenable to turning down the music volume when requested.

A waste of my time.

Reviewed 7 February 2014

I ended up eating at the Texas Roadhouse for 4 of the 5 nights I visited Harlingen. Overall, the food was good, filling and a great value. I ate mostly steaks and I noted a bit of an issue with consistency. The first night the steak was great, but the 2nd and 3rd nights only average. A couple of things I noticed and truly appreciated were the exceptional efforts of the servers, their great attitude and attentiveness. I could see that the management put a lot of effort in to training new staff. Many of the staff would great you with a smile and a handshake introduction. If I go back to visit Harlingen again, I'll be hoping to be served again by Daniel, Shannon, Renee, Smitty and others who made my visits so enjoyable. Thanks again.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Love everything about the Texas Roadhouse (have eaten at them in many different locations) EXCEPT the noise level. It is noisy beyond belief and almost unbearable. I ALWAYS ask for a quieter area of the restaurant too! Foods great, service usually great, but I just hate the noise!

Reviewed 21 November 2013

Highly recommend the Texas Roadhouse. This establishment is a chain, but serves amazing steak. Easily can compete with the high end steakhouses. Salad was a little less to be desired. I had the bone in ribeye. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 11 October 2013

We had the best service ever!!! I wish I could remember the guy's name...he is so good. There were four of us and one who came to join us later. We had already ordered and they were bringing our salads when our other party arrived. He ordered and the waiter had his drink and salad in front of him before we finished with ours. Never seen that before.

The steaks and pork chops that we ordered were absolutely cooked to perfection and so good. We eat at Texas Roadhouse in Harlingen every time we come to hunt in the valley and have never been disappointed, but this time the service by far was the best we have had anywhere. We have tried the one in Houston and others love it but after having been to the one in Harlingen we can't match it.

I highly recommend visiting the Texas Roadhouse in Harlingen.