“Fantastic service”

Dining options: Reservations
Edinburg, Texas
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

My Wife and I go here often. The service is the best in Harlingen. The food is great too. We've never had a complaint. I Think the steaks are better here then any other place in town. It is loud but that's expected and we've taken our kid and he never minds

• Visited December 2013

Canada
“Too Noisy!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

We had to leave due to the blaring music. What on earth are they thinking? I couldn't hear the server talk or have kind of conversation with my fellow diner.

The staff was not amenable to turning down the music volume when requested.

A waste of my time.

• Visited February 2014
Welland, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Above Average Food, Exceptional Service”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I ended up eating at the Texas Roadhouse for 4 of the 5 nights I visited Harlingen. Overall, the food was good, filling and a great value. I ate mostly steaks and I noted a bit of an issue with consistency. The first night the steak was great, but the 2nd and 3rd nights only average. A couple of things I noticed and truly appreciated were the exceptional efforts of the servers, their great attitude and attentiveness. I could see that the management put a lot of effort in to training new staff. Many of the staff would great you with a smile and a handshake introduction. If I go back to visit Harlingen again, I'll be hoping to be served again by Daniel, Shannon, Renee, Smitty and others who made my visits so enjoyable. Thanks again.

Visited February 2014
Texas
“Headache”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Love everything about the Texas Roadhouse (have eaten at them in many different locations) EXCEPT the noise level. It is noisy beyond belief and almost unbearable. I ALWAYS ask for a quieter area of the restaurant too! Foods great, service usually great, but I just hate the noise!

• Visited October 2013
Brielle, New Jersey
“The Best Steak at a Chain Restaurant!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Highly recommend the Texas Roadhouse. This establishment is a chain, but serves amazing steak. Easily can compete with the high end steakhouses. Salad was a little less to be desired. I had the bone in ribeye. Highly recommend!

Visited October 2013