“Excellent Hotel Stay”

Best Western Casa Villa Suites
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Harlingen
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My family and I have stayed here for the last four years and we are pleased every time we come here. Everything works right and well. Always clean and no noise from other rooms even thought it is full every time we come here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 23 September 2013

every time we stay we have a wonderful experience. when I'm in Harlingen this is where I stay if I can get a room available. all the staff is very well mannered and friendly, we have never had an issue with staff or amenities. the swimming pool is always very clean and parking and location is very convenient.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Needed a Hotel relatively close to South Padre Island. I had waited to get anything at a decent price on the Island, so I decided to at Best Western in Harlingen, Texas. Excellent property. Great staff and a perfect location. I left the hotel and drove to Padre Island in about 25 minutes. Located right off the Expressway and it was nice and quiet.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I am so disgusted I Found bed bugs and got up at 1am and then had to get out of the room and try to find a new hotel I am so tired after. I am not happy About my experience and I am not impressed. My skin is red and Irritated from the bugs. To top it all off I came into town at 3 am and am going on no sleep. Very unhappy here on business and have to be up early and went to another hotel and they are sold out and and it is now 4 am and got lost going to new room. So Frustrated!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Lfarleyg
HotelGMHarlingen_TX, General Manager at Best Western Casa Villa Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

A claim of bed bugs is a serious and slanderous claim. Fortunately for this guest the professional pest control service we use on a bi-monthly basis only found that the guest had cracked her window open and let in a couple of mosquitoes on a rainy day.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Had stayed here multiple times primarily because it was close to my office. The hotel is very spacious with large rooms even when compared to Texas standards, but the restaurant was kind of subdued with very limited selections for breakfast. No place at a walking distance to eat, except for a Denny's restaurant that served very good breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business