“Everything is good. Great front desk people.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Value Place Brownsville Harlingen

Value Place Brownsville Harlingen
Ranked #6 of 17 Hotels in Harlingen
Austin, Texas
“Everything is good. Great front desk people.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Everything I needed was taken care of. Plan on making this my home for the next 6 months if possible. Very friendly happy front desk people. The location is easy on and off the expressway . The price is great.

• Stayed July 2014
13 Thank steven02lester

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Hoiston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

I'm greatly impressed with this hotel. My first visit to a Value Place Hotel. Although it is unusually viewed as in step down from the Statebridge hotel in the IHG chain. I feel this was more value for your money. We went as a family group for a Quinceniera. Even though we did not spend a lot of time cooking we were able to prepare breakfast with ease and store leftovers and drinks in the large refrigerator. All the staff members were friendly and courteous I must mention MJ the Hotel Manager was knowledgeable and accommodating she arranged four other reservations for my family coming in for the event. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014
12 Thank jleija
hockley, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Great place to stay, great staff, convenient location, the only down fall was no ice machine, however there is a full size refrigerator/freezer in room with ice trays to compensate. The only other down fall was that you could hear the lobby doors open and shut from our room which was the first room, next time we will request a room further from the access door. Other than that I was very satisfied.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Value Place

12 Thank Danielle M
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed at Value Place. We had a great experience. The staff was very friendly and the room was nice and clean. The price was also very affordable and I loved that the room had a stove. We saved alot of money not having to eat out al the time. I will definitely refer family and friends to stay there. And we will definitely be going back to Value Place.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
9 Thank Marisela O
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Room was very clean with full size fridge, microwave, stove and sink. Love the flexibility of no lease, high speed wifi, laundry and maid service
Staff is very friendly and hard working. They even let me in my room in the middle of the night once when I lost my key. Kudos to Mari and Mary J.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
11 Thank Phillip S
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Value Place in Harlingen has a professional staff with quality rooms at a reasonable price. The staff is very attentive and is always friendly and courteous. Although the rooms are smaller than I originally thought, they do have a kichenette, fridge, are furnished, and include cable. A great value for a single guy like myself... I recommend this place to all friends and family

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
10 Thank Avelardo P
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Good price for a good room. Very clean and staff was nice. Rooms were clean and organized. People treated me great. Close to alot of restaurants and shopping places. Would come stay again if we came back In to town.

Stayed May 2014, travelled with family