“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Harlingen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Antonio, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

I stayed here for one night. I had first floor with 2 double beds. Room is a bit small for the 2 beds and the dresser and the work table with chairs but it worked okay. Might have been tight for 2 of us. Room was clean, bed was not too hard and not too soft. Bathroom was clean. I slept fine. I brought a noise machine with me but the tv has a white noise feature, I don't find that in most hotels.
My only peeve here is that the 'free internet', although free, never got a connection to it. So, you are without internet. It connected for 2 minutes and then dropped me. Never got back on.
I didn't utilize the breakfast, instead there is a HUGE HEB grocery store across the street where you can get just about anything you want.
Parking is okay, it wasn't packed out this past weekend so it was fine.
For the price, it was a good stay, clean room and no one bothered me. Employees didn't go out of their way to be friendly but did their job so I am okay with that.

Room Tip: Hotel is right near the highway so ask for a room in back if you think that will bother you.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Mousegirl954
Harlingen
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

"Click-click" sound throughout the night-:(
Staff was friendly. Thanks for use of a computer to make copies of boarding passes. Continental Breakfast was good.
A banner on the building advertised rooms at $69.00. Travelocity advertised $80.00; however when I logged on my options were higher-:(

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Amarillo, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

This is one of the older properties owned by this chain. While there have been some upgrades over recent months/years, much more could be done. The TV, carpet and mattress are somewhat new, but that's about it. I felt relatively safe staying there and the employees at the desk were courteous. Overall, not the quality of some of the newer La Quinta properties but ok for a one or two night stay. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: The back side of this property is not well lit at night. I would try to get a room closer to the of...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Round Rock, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2013

We used this hotel as a stopover on the way to South Padre. Check in was a breeze. The beds were comfortable, and there was a flat screen TV. It could use a little fixing up in a few places in the room we stayed in, but I was not expecting a Hyatt type of place. For the squeamish, I'll mention I did have to kill one small roach in the bathroom. Breakfast was marginal ... cereal, waffles, bagels, yogurt, and some fresh fruit. At $59 for my family, I could do it again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family