“It is a great place for a get away”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining Room and Kitchen Living Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Dining Room and Kitchen
Living Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bathroom (includes jacuzzi tub)
Guest Bedroom
Guest Bedroom (includes dresser and TV as well)
Guest Bathroom (inside the guest bedroom)
Doe and fawn :) Deer sightings are quite common in this area, and hunting is NOT allowed!!
Tennis courts
Additional tennis courts
Registration Building and Mercantile Store
Inside the registration building
Mercantile store and seating area within the Registration Building
Gazebo in the Public Courtyard
We have a flat (without a walk-up) for those with limited mobility
The back of the flats
Many golf tournaments are held on-site
The drive through the community
Signature Hole on the 18 Hole Golf Course
Fully equipped gym
This gym has everything you need!
One of two lakes within the gated community... total of 5 lakes in the area
Local Attraction: Tyler State Park
Local Attraction: Tyler State Park
Local Attraction: The Children's Park
Local Attraction: Texas Rose Center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
harold s
“It is a great place for a get away”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Holly Lake is one of my favorite places to visit. I have stayed there for the last 10 years and it is great. It is the perfect place for the golf lovers.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
10 Apr 2018
Our golf course is what keeps many guests coming back. Thank you for the review! I look forward to booking your next reservation!
Amy S
“Holly Lake Ranch”
Reviewed 20 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

We received great service and enjoyed the property amenities but were disappointed we were not placed in a cabin like the one pictured.

9 Apr 2018
We accept last minute requests from guests even during peak periods, such as holidays and school breaks, but our availabilities become limited. We do a walkthrough of the unit with the guests during each and every check-in. We do offer lofts and flats (due to mobility and handicap accommodations), but if there is a preference for one over the other then please specify this and we will always satisfy our guests’ wants and needs.
Beth F
“Motel 6 is better”
Reviewed 5 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I thought I was booking a cabin but I got some condo that must have burst out of 1989. Green carpet. A tub with square gaps in the frame where they knocked out the glass ice cubes and didn't bother to finish the project. 1995 style white stove. And all of this I could have dealt with. I was dealing with. I felt for $70/night, I wouldn't have been disappointed. I paid like $125/night plus tax, so I felt it wasn't worth what I paid for it. However, the staff was friendly enough and we had access to a clean grill and free putt-putt, so I wasn't going to one star it.
Until I went to the registration desk and asked for fresh towels, and was informed that to exchange my wet towels I needed to pay a fee. Umm...seriously? The friendly attendant went on to tell me that I could use laundry services for free as long as I provided my own powder. Right. Because I went on vacation to wash hotel linens. *slaps head* And that was the moment I knew this review was coming, because motel 6 is like less than half the price and I'm pretty sure they give fresh towels.
Oh also, if you're the kind of person who likes to use dishes provided in a hotel suite, there is a special clause in the handbook. Dishes are washed with household agents but aren't cleaned to the requirements of the government for food serving places. I'm honestly surprised Holiday Inn puts their name on this.
I doubt I'll book with trip advisor again. I'm only on the site today to make sure I don't have a credit card on file. I never washed their towels and don't want to be charged.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Sep 2017
It is unfortunate that your stay at Holiday Inn's OrangeLakes Holly Lake Ranch resort was such a horrible experience. However, you did not book your stay with me, so I believe you have left this message with the wrong owner. If you have grievances with the company as a whole, I would suggest contacting their customer service department and expressing your complaints directly with them. Thankfully, none of my guests nor myself and/or family have ever experienced anything of the sort personally, and I haven't heard any complaints from others either. I do not require my guests to bring laundry products, or to wash their towels, nor have I ever charged for them. I provide every guest with an ample amount of toiletries and hygiene products, and my guests don't stay any longer than 3 nights. The housekeeping is available 7 days a week, year-round during normal business hours and are more than happy to provide additional necessities at no charge to you. We also provide up-to-date photos of all of our properties and appreciate the old southern feel of our cabins, which are not condos. Everyone is free to use their own items, such as towels, linen, laundry supplies, dishes, groceries, and so, but is not required nor necessary. The cost of each night includes most amenities free-of-charge, which is something we pride ourselves with, and I'm certain the accommodations available at Motel 6 doesn't compare to our resort property.
Curtis W
“Holly Lake”
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

We were very pleased with the accommodation at Holly Lake. We certainly will check out this resort again.

22 Aug 2017
Thank you for your review and I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! I can't wait for you to come back!
kmtjh77
Balch Springs, Texas
“Really relaxing”
Reviewed 23 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I was having trouble looking for a quiet little place to go and then a I came across this. I thought looks like it would be relaxing. So I booked with oh I forgot the name but she was very professional and answered all my questions about the property. I really had fun out here I played golf with my wife. The cabin was nice and cozy. This place has wifi so that was nice it was like being in a second home. I had such a great time I'm going to book again!

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
4 Jul 2017
We offer wi-if at most of our properties now. I'm glad you were able to enjoy this update! There are many more improvements coming soon! This is a great location for some good R&R. I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed yourselves. I look forward to welcoming you both back for another visit!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing