“Hempstead Country Inn & Suites”

Hempstead Country Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 1 Hempstead B&B and Inns
“Hempstead Country Inn & Suites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great little place to stay in the country. So quiet and peaceful! Very clean and nice for a small country inn. I stayed for a couple of days. The bed was great and the room clean. This is a small town with not many options. It would be great to just get away to the country.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

we had a great stay here on the memorial weekend. the place is very laid back and serene. the grounds are kept nicely, the room was immaculate. our 19 months old daughter liked this place so much she wouldn't get into the car while we were leaving the place.
my wife and me wanted to stay somewhere calm and relaxing. that's exactly what this place offered. and affordable price too.

bullet points
. nice kitchenette feature stocked with utensils and flatware.
. simple but good enough breakfast (free).
. clean and large bathroom.
. best of all , the COUNTRY SIDE SETTING will put in relaxing more immediately.

P.S : we stayed in Executive double suite (104).

Room Tip: - 102 and 104 have better country side view.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Hempstead Country Inn & Suites provide a great place to "chill out" or to do some sightseeing in a colorful part of Texas.

We were there during the Bluebonnet festival. A fun, colorful time for my wife and two granddaughters.

We'll be back!

Room Tip: Suites have full sized refrig, cook-top, and microwave. Office has a Koreg (sp?) Coffee machine that...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Jim D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I followed the reviews of others. We were not disappointed. This is a very very peaceful place to stay. The bed compared to what I have had at Hampton Inn and Suites. All in all I would stay again. Like maybe early May.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank dwayneredhonda
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

The location is what dictated our decision to stay here. We had to overnight in the area with our dog. The pastoral setting will put anyone into a relaxed mode immediately. We stayed in a suite as we wanted the full-sized fridge. The rooms were immaculate. The owner had obviously spent money remodeling the units in his two years of ownership. It is definitely an older complex but the interiors were fresh and smelled clean from the rugs up the ceiling fans. The area around the rooms was lovely mowed grass and large shade trees. Our dog had the freedom to get out of the room without a leash and not worry about traffic. I would recommend this inn for family reunions. And it is perfect for city dwellers who want some quiet time in the country. If we did not live on a ranch, we would be returning to do just that.

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank seemore68
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Felt very welcomed by very nice people! Location is great, nice and quiet! It is also easily accessible. That is a place where we'll stop again or where we'll send our friends and family on their way/return Houston-Austin... Or just for a break away from hectic Houston.

• Stayed July 2013
Battle Creek, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2013

I was in TX visiting friends far north of Houston, and far west of Houston. I wanted to spend a day of quiet relaxation somewhere in between. I searched the internet for a nice, safe place to stay somewhere far NW of Houston. I found very few hotel/motel options that were reasonably priced and that appeared to be relaxing, clean, and safe. Then... I looked at TripAdvisor... and found the best place ever!!! Before I went to TX, I called the Inn and spoke to Wanda. I never imagined that any "innkeeper" would be as helpful, accomodating, and informative as she was! I made my reservation and was immediately looking forward to my little retreat in the country. From the time I arrived at Hempstead Country Inn & Suites, until the time I had to leave, my experience was absolutely perfect! I was looking for clean accomodations where I would feel welcome and safe. I found everything I was looking for! I was overjoyed by the quiet, country atmosphere. I love nature, so the surrounding pastures, huge trees, birds, and squirrels were just perfect. I highly recommend that anybody wanting to escape the noise & stress of normal, everyday life should make plans to stay there! I know that Wanda & Thomas will do everything in their power to make your stay as wonderful as they made mine. I wish I could have stayed there for longer than just the 28 hours that I did!! I plan to stay there for at least one day every time I come back to TX for a visit. It truly was like staying with friends!

Room Tip: I'm sure there isn't a bad room on the property! I especially enjoyed the room I had, since...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Nancy C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hempstead
Coach Light Inn Brenham
Summit Inn & Suites
#2 of 3 in Hempstead
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Waller
Hampton Inn & Suites Brenham

Been to Hempstead Country Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!