Best Western Red Carpet Inn
US$108
HIExpress.com
US$56
US$52
All reviewsclean rooms and a great breakfasttexas townbest hotel in townremodeled roomsrestful sleepfirst floorplace to stayfront officeworking orderdecent hotelstayed for nightsthe air conditioningoff the highwayupon checkwalking distancedesk clerknice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

This was an average room but for the cost, $75.00, I was expecting more. The air wasn't that cool, and thank goodness I learned how to balance on a toilet because it was wobbly. I guess I was just expecting more for the money.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 4 August 2014

In a big truck and trailer. Easy parking right off the main highway in Hereford.
FIrst room TV remote didn't work and the desk clerk immediately moved me to another room.
She was very friendly and nice at check in and then dealing with the remote problem.
The room was clean , nice and comfortable. Same nice attitude at check out.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
BWhereford, Manager at Best Western Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2014

Dear Guest,

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay whether it's for business or leisure! We travel a lot because of our job, and Hereford TX is a place we spend many months at. This motel is the ONLY one we prefer to stay at while we are in Hereford!!! Everything from check in to check out is smooth and hassle free. Melva and Sam always make our stay so comfortable and pleasant. Thank you!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jana,

Thank you for your time to review our hotel.

We work hard to make sure each guest is taken care of and has a wonderful stay. We appreciate you sharing your wonderful comments and look forward to being here if you travel to Hereford again.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Staff are awesome, every month when I stay in Abilene I can always count on them to know what I need to just be able to check in quickly and end my long stressful day. Everyone is always so accomodating and friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWhereford, Manager at Best Western Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you again for sharing your experience, We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I was in room 125...the faucets in the tub barely had enough pressure to transfer to the shower, poor volume for shower. Reported this as I checked out...don't know results. I had no Kleenex in my room, went to front desk and was informed they don't provide Kleenex for the rooms. Not good for windblown West Texas. The staff were helpful...they just don't have much to work with at this BW.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business