“Not everything as advertised.”
Review of Ramada Hewitt

Ramada Hewitt
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Hewitt
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I don't know who inspected this hotel, but it certainly not Ada compliant. The handrails are too high, I'm six foot tall and cannot hang my arm to hold onto the handrails. Also, my room didn't come with a refrigerator as advertised and staying there for a extended period of time, I need a fridge. When I told the front desk, they shrugged and claimed they were booked up so I probably could not get one in my room. I will not be going back to this hotel. It's also kind of falling apart.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Masongates
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your recent visit with us! I'm sorry that you had the overall experience as you wrote - as you can see from most of our other reviews, the specifics that you pointed out are simply not the norm, and it saddens me that you had such a visit. I would be happy to work with you personally on a return trip, so that you can have a more typical Ramada experience - one that leaves you with only fond memories. I sincerely hope to hear from you.

Kind Regards,

1  Thank Robin J
Reviewed 5 July 2014

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Matthew B
HieuRamada, General Manager at Ramada Hewitt, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Reviewed 24 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vera Or Rocky N

Reviewed 24 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel looked new and was well kept. The room was clean and spacious with a comfy bed. The room had a mini fridge and a microwave and to top it off a real metal ice bucket, ok I'm easily impressed. The room also had a couch and a desk. The bathroom was clean and roomy with a large etched glass mirror. The breakfast was good with sausage, eggs and the waffle machine, I like a hotel that goes the extra mile with meat for breakfast at this price point. The staff was good and the location was just off 35. Now for the negatives. The Wi-Fi was almost nonexistent. We could not connect at all with our I Pad, I Phone or my Android phone, they should not have skimped on this. My computer connected for short periods but would loose connection in the middle of work. There were only 2 ice machines for 3 floors and 1 was out of service. When we checked in the first room we were assigned did not have a working AC and we were given another room. The only problem with the second room was the hairdryer did not work. There were a few other maintenance issues, nothing big, that may hint that they are putting off maintenance and it may not be as nice in the future. All in all we had a very nice stay but we need a solid and strong Wi-Fi for work so we might rule this hotel out for our next trip to Waco.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Craig R

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for your review with us! I'm thrilled to know that our hotel exceeds your expectation and that our amenities were just right for you. My housekeeping staff will be pleased to know that their services had made you feel comfortable. We love to have you again at our hotel in the future. Please feel free to contact me for your future bookings!

Kind Regards,
Hieu Tran

Also consider these accommodations in or near Hewitt
Sleep Inn and Suites
Comfort Suites Waco
Comfort Suites Waco
#10 of 30 in Waco
Home2 Suites by Hilton Waco

Been to Ramada Hewitt? Share your experiences!