“go-to breakfast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“go-to breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Great place for all American food their breakfast ics great. Try the pancakes lots of awesome options. Prompt, friendly service and free WiFi

Visited June 2014

“It was okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

Done by 11 yr old son:

I thought this place was kind of a nice place. It has nice and witty service. Even though I turned my nose down on the hash browns my favorite kind of bkfst. I would definitely come back another time. Overall ok. Done.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Texas
“We retract our earlier good review.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

After our first couple of visits, everything went south and we don't go here anymore. Lousy, very small omelets, ridiculously slow service, and terrible salad (I think it was a Cobb Salad, but it may have been called something else) that I didn't even finish. Train your waitstaff not to just wander off and take FOREVER to do follow-ups. You also need someone in the kitchen that knows how to cook. We went back several times, hoping things would improve but it just kept getting worse and worse.

• Visited April 2014
Waco, Texas
“Attractive restaurant, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Nice decor. Good friendly service. Breakfast very good. Variety of pancakes and omelettes. Delicious coffee and tea. Lunch menu includes nice variety of fresh soups and salads. Chicken salad very tasty! Come early on weekends as it is popular.

Visited March 2014
Waco, Texas
“Pancakes as big as the plate!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I've been here several times for breakfast. They offer a wide selection of coffees and teas, and you can even get tea by the pot. Pancakes are huge, and come in varieties including Pecan (my favorite) and Very Berry. My husband had the breakfast burrito and loved it.

• Visited November 2013