“Great breakfast”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Hico
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 7 July 2014

This was our first time to the Koffee Kup, and we were glad we stopped. Our breakfast was great. They served large portions and prepared just like we requested. Our waitress was very friendly and never let our "Koffee Kup" get empty! The other customers were friendly too. Our table and 2 others chatted quite a bit while we enjoyed our breakfast. We will definitely stop there next time we drive through Hico.

There are newer reviews for Koffee Kup Family Restaurant

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped at the Koffee Kup because we had heard of the pie. However, I make homemade pies and so, unfortunately, we were disappointed in the pie. It is probably a matter of what you like.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Been stopping at Koffee Kup for years, today was another occasion to stop on way home from picking up grandsons from camp. The boys had burgers the 1/2 pound ones, the soups were good and meaty, the grilled cheese was good, as was the fried chicken livers and chicken strips, the fried onion rings are spectacular. The choice of pies is varied to suit every taste, my personal favorite is the banana blueberry.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Best meal ever in a restaurant? It's all relative...if you're wanting fine dining then of course this isn't the spot for you now, but after craving a decadent burger experience the Koffee Kup hit the spot. I ordered the burger with guacamole and onion rings. Served on a house made bun, it was messy and absolutely delicious. I polished off almost the entire 1/2 lb burger plus onion rings, and it was well worth hardly eating the rest of the day. Last time I was here I went light and only had their small burger...go for the real deal! Their pies are delicious, too, so think of someone to share it with and get a whole one to go if you're not from the area.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My mom & step-father took us here on our way from Gatesville to Dublin. It's a great little small town restaurant. 3 of us had the lunch special (Chicken fried steak or hamburger steak w/1 vegetable & dessert) & 1 ordered off the menu. None of us were dissapointed, & 2 left with their desserts to eat later because the lunch sized portions were generous.
Not sure if our timing was just better than other reviewers, or if our standards are just lower, but I can't think why anyone would give this little place a bad review. Mom & step-dad are repeat customers when they are through there, & my husband & I enjoyed ourselves there.