“A magical escape to the hills”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Claire G
“A magical escape to the hills”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My stay at Stag View cottage was just magical. From the moment I drove up into the greenland hills that led to the cottages, over a river with a real forest feel, I knew I had found somewhere special. It's a total escape away from all the chaos of life....such a beautiful get away!! We parked the car next to the cottage and as we stepped into the crisp, fresh air, I felt overwhelmed by the views and the gorgeous set up. I instantly felt dramatically lighter and more relaxed. It was Such a treat! So quiet and peaceful. The cottage's interior is beautifully contemporary and a real breath of fresh air for country accommodation, with the open glass patio doors giving spectacular views. The village is so cute and I enjoyed taking relaxing walks...and the local pub is really friendly! There are gorgeous sandy North Devon beaches too- only an hours drive away which was fantastic!! The owners of the cottages are really so helpful and friendly so I never felt lost and was really welcomed from the start. The under floor heating was a real cosy treat too! Ah, this place is just wonderful! I cannot recommend it enough. If you want to feel relaxed, recharged and replenished then please visit Stag View..... you wont regret it!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing