1,041 results
All reviews yacht club lake lbj tennis courts sunset cruise miniature golf the main hotel golf courses are grounds are beautiful pontoon boat marble falls hill country family vacation long weekend great weekend lantana restaurant fitness center slick rock
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The stars truly lined up for our recent 4 day sales award and recognition event. However the reality is this was achieved through hard work and outstanding polished professionalism from Kathleen and Libby. Also, the charismatic smile I was greeted with each morning from Mary at the front desk was an additional ray of sunshine in my day. Thank-you to them especially, but it really was the overall TEAM work that made our event top shelf. When we had a need everyone was willing to jump in and make it happen regardless of their primary responsibilities. We were checked on for satisfaction in a proactive manner. At each event when I turned around I found Kathleen or Libby already there to make sure we were in awesome shape to conduct our business or have a fun event. The food was great and the presentation excellent.The customer experience was value-added! I think I even learned how to say "Ya all!" with a little drawl correctly-LOL
Thanks again for an outstanding experience for our TEAM!- MJ

2  Thank mark j
HorseshoeBayResort, General Manager at Horseshoe Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Mark J,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort. We are pleased to learn that your group enjoyed their stay and that your four day event went well. Teamwork and genuine southern hospitality are at the core of our culture so Kathleen, Libby and Mary will be delighted to read your comments. We hope to welcome you back to the Resort soon and perhaps refine your "drawl" a little bit more.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I stayed in the Horseshoe Bay Resort at the end of January for a conference and I will definitely return! It was an amazing experience. The entire staff was gracious and friendly. They went out of their way to make the entire visit an "experience" for everyone involved. I plan to return and will refer everyone to this hotel for sure!

Date of stay: January 2014
2  Thank 483Sherry

Dear 483Sherry,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay earlier this year and that our staff took good care of you. We pride ourselves on creating the experience you describe for every guest. Thank you for the referral and we hope to welcome you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

We have been visiting this beautiful area for over 30 years. LBJ Lake was a favorite for family boating, skiing, picnics and enjoying the natural beauty of Texas Hill Country. Starting on a positive note, the grounds are well kept. Yes, it is obvious Texas is suffering from a drought but LBJ enjoys "constant level" waters. Our understanding is that ALL of the surrounding land is privately owned. So what is the excuse for this lake to look so dirty, filled with debris so that even the wild ducks have abandoned much of it? A real shame. I could not and would not swim in these waters again.

The hotel facility was busy, tennis and golfers mostly. The lake was not busy at all and most of the boat slips were full...no fisherman or boaters for a lovely Sunday in the spring. WHY?

We stopped for lunch to find overpriced appetizers, I mean a half cup of guacamole for $8....and the margaritas were solid ice after a few sips with a price tag over $11.00.

We won't be back........a shame. How did this happen so quickly?

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank Art_L0ver
Reviewed 28 March 2014

It was wonderful to stay at Horseshoe Bay during my recent stay in Texas. The hotel is a nice place to stay. On my final night I was impressed to find free of charge washer and dryers. I worked with Janelle Smith and Michelle Butler for the week on some accounting issues. I would recommend this property to friends and family.

Thank You.

2  Thank hoped3

Dear Hope D,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you took advantage of the complimentary services we have to offer. We will forward your compliments along to Janelle and Michelle as our staff always enjoy going above and beyond for our guests.

We hope to welcome you back to the resort soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Drove up here to have a mini get away. We had a villa which was nice but a little dated. Got a great deal on the rate, however. To me the best part about this resort is the grounds. Nicely maintained with activities for all.

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Just_A_Bubba_1960
HorseshoeBayResort, General Manager at Horseshoe Bay Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Just_A_Bubba_1960,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort. So glad you enjoyed our beautiful grounds. It is easy to be inspired by the beauty that is the Texas Hill Country; our landscaping team does great work complimenting the natural setting.

We hope to welcome you back to the resort soon.