“Executive Event”

Horseshoe Bay Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Horseshoe Bay
“Executive Event”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

6 Executive's with our company stayed in two of the Water's Condos, in March on 2014. They really enjoyed Horseshoe Bay, the entire thing. The Condos, Golf, Restaurants, and the people. It was very simple to book the entire event with the Group Sales Manager, John. After everything was booked working with Amberlee was a breeze.

All of the Executive's raved on about how great Amberlee and other stuff at Horseshoe bay made their stay so wonderful.

Would highly recommend Horseshoe Bay, my Executive's will be back in 2015!

Room Tip: Water's Condos were great!
1 Thank Carol B
HorseshoeBayResort, General Manager at Horseshoe Bay Resort, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Dear Carol B,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort. We are delighted to hear your team of Executives enjoyed their condo stay on Lake LBJ and that they took advantage of our award-winning golf courses and dining outlets. We will be sure to pass on your compliments to John and Amberlee. Our associates are always striving to go above and beyond for our guests so they will be elated to hear you recognized them here.

We look forward to seeing you back in 2015!

Best Regards,

Mark Jeffrey

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 9 April 2014

After 21 years of planning annual association events, I cannot say enough good things about Horseshoe Bay Resort! A beautiful and relaxing venue, tucked neatly in the Hill Country of Texas, was a retreat beyond belief! The staff was very attentive to our needs, prior to our visit, during our visit, and we left having made new friends. Lisa, Libby, Cesar, Jake, John and Eugene were all 5 stars! We could not have had executed the program without these individuals working to make it happen. A death in my family a couple of days prior to the event, at any other hotel, would have devasted the program. Libby was a kind superhero, and picked up the ball herself and made a touchdown for our team! As a culinarian, I am sensitive to the quality of food offered and was extremely impressed with the fare, not to mention the price associated! Dining at the Yacht Club is superb! Hands down, we'll book our annual conference at Horseshoe Bay again and again in the years to come. Thank you, Horseshoe Bay!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank TexCotKandi
Dear TexCotKandi,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort and thank you for your kind remarks. We are delighted to hear your annual conference was a success and that we met your expectations on customer service and food quality, especially considering your tenure in the industry. I look forward to publicly recognizing the named associates for their efforts in assisting you as our staff is always going above and beyond to provide for our guests.

We look forward to welcoming your team back in 2015!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We had our wedding last weekend and it was beautiful. Our wedding coordinator was very professional and very helpful. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The space itself is beautiful!! I highly recommend!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Dianeeisbrenner
Dear Dianeeisbrenner,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort. We are delighted to hear that your big day was a success and that we met your expectations. We strive to provide exceptional service to every guest and pride ourselves on maintaining our facilities and grounds in pristine condition. With so many beautiful wedding venues in Central Texas to choose from, thank you for selecting Horseshoe Bay Resort.

We hope to welcome you back to the resort soon.

Dripping Springs, Texas
Reviewed 4 April 2014

As a wedding planner, I work at many different venues. I've never seen such a beautiful space with such wonderful staff and amazing food. Rachel was incredibly helpful throughout the entire process and I only wish I had known about this stunning venue when I got married!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Kristen W
Dear Kristen W,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort and thank you for your kind remarks. We value your opinion as a wedding planner especially since there are many beautiful wedding venues in Central Texas. I will be sure to recognize Rachel for her efforts. Our staff is always going above and beyond to provide for our guests so she will be elated to know you mentioned her here.

We hope to welcome you back to the resort soon.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 4 April 2014

As a Wedding Planner it is very important to work with great venues and vendors. As we are all an extension of one another. The staff at Horseshoe Bay was so helpful and accommodating. Can't wait to get back. In the months of planning they were quick to respond and make sure we had everything we needed in creating the perfect day for our couple.

2 Thank Cristin M
Kingsland, Texas
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am a local author who was in need of a quiet place to meet a book deadline. My original hotel had no availability so I decided to give Horseshoe Bay Resort a shot. When making my reservation I specifically requested a lake view room to avoid any distractions and have a peaceful view, they had no issues as they claimed they had several lake view rooms available. However, upon arrival in my room I found that I was given a basic room full of distractions, packed tennis courts, pool, etc.... They claimed to have switched my room without notifying me because they made a mistake and found no lake view was available. I found this a pretty strange "mistake" for a hotel with a state of the art reservation system to make. In the end, though the hotel was beautiful, I ended up leaving early because I could not concentrate in the room I was given which was the entire reason I decided to spend the night. It was either stare at myself in the mirror while writing or watch the entire hotel enjoy their leisure. It was also very upsetting to find that they still charged me the full price of a lake view room even though they stuck me in what must have been a standard room because there was nothing special about it. I could have gotten the same room with a view down the road at the Hampton for half the price and not have a strange 300 dollar ghost charge leaving me scratching my head. The only reason I chose to pay more was because I liked the fact that I could order room service or eat in the hotel itself to avoid leaving since I was under a time constraint. This is one place I cannot say will end up in the acknowledgement section because after viewing my bank statement I feel pretty scammed.

Room Tip: Check your room BEFORE bringing up your luggage to make sure any special requests have been made.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
4 Thank jenbos77
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 1 April 2014

The stars truly lined up for our recent 4 day sales award and recognition event. However the reality is this was achieved through hard work and outstanding polished professionalism from Kathleen and Libby. Also, the charismatic smile I was greeted with each morning from Mary at the front desk was an additional ray of sunshine in my day. Thank-you to them especially, but it really was the overall TEAM work that made our event top shelf. When we had a need everyone was willing to jump in and make it happen regardless of their primary responsibilities. We were checked on for satisfaction in a proactive manner. At each event when I turned around I found Kathleen or Libby already there to make sure we were in awesome shape to conduct our business or have a fun event. The food was great and the presentation excellent.The customer experience was value-added! I think I even learned how to say "Ya all!" with a little drawl correctly-LOL
Thanks again for an outstanding experience for our TEAM!- MJ

2 Thank mark j
HorseshoeBayResort, General Manager at Horseshoe Bay Resort, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Mark J,

Thank you for taking the time to review Horseshoe Bay Resort. We are pleased to learn that your group enjoyed their stay and that your four day event went well. Teamwork and genuine southern hospitality are at the core of our culture so Kathleen, Libby and Mary will be delighted to read your comments. We hope to welcome you back to the Resort soon and perhaps refine your "drawl" a little bit more.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Horseshoe Bay
Comfort Inn & Suites Burnet
Best Western Llano
Best Western Llano
#1 of 3 in Llano

Been to Horseshoe Bay Resort? Share your experiences!