We stayed Easter weekend for Balloons Over Horseshoe Bay Resort. Not only were there many things to do at the Balloon festival (which was fabulous), the resort also had a lot of family activities planned for the Easter weekend. The rooms were great and the grounds were beautiful. The staff was very helpful and professional. There is always transportation available to take you anywhere you want to go in the resort area. Horseshoe Bay Resort is definitely one of my favorite places to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Texas' Premier Golf and Lake Resort located 45-minutes west of Austin in the heart of the Texas Wine Region. Horseshoe Bay Resort features 385 guest rooms, three Robert Trent Jones Sr. golf courses, full service marina, spa, sixteen adult tennis courts including red clay plus three kids' courts, 18-hole Bermuda grass putting course, private executive airport and seven dining outlets including two waterfront restaurants on the shores of Lake LBJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Horseshoe Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott