Beautiful resort with lots to offer. Rooms very clean and nice, bed was very comfortable! Room over looked pool area. Lots to do: bikes, full 18 hole grass putting course(not putt putt) beautiful birds,and other animals, horseback riding, pools and marina. Now for the good stuff Golf. Apple Rock was the best an most enjoyable however we did play Ram Rock twice and it was hard to score both times. Both in great shape but as I said hard to score on Ram Rock. Food was very good at hotel . A must,experience the Blue Bonnet Cafe.Located in town, this place has home cooking with awesome pies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Texas' Premier Golf and Lake Resort located 45-minutes west of Austin in the heart of the Texas Wine Region. Horseshoe Bay Resort features 385 guest rooms, three Robert Trent Jones Sr. golf courses, full service marina, spa, sixteen adult tennis courts including red clay plus three kids' courts, 18-hole Bermuda grass putting course, private executive airport and seven dining outlets including two waterfront restaurants on the shores of Lake LBJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Horseshoe Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott