For the fourth year in a row my family visited this resort on the same weekend. Improved since the separation from Marriott
1. Personnel: greeted us with a smile, helpful in every way, from the front door to the check in, to the restaurant and bars,
2. Grounds: beautiful grounds. Take the time to stroll and visit the waterfall, the fountains and ponds. The birds are an added attraction.
3. Activities: pools, smores, checkers, running around, little lake beach, the marina. A multitude of activities await you and family.
4. Restaurant: breakfast and dinner buffet are excellent options for abundance and variety. Very affordable. Great personnel!!
5. Marina: rents boats, jet skis,equipment. Make telephone reservation ahead of your arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Texas' Premier Golf and Lake Resort located 45-minutes west of Austin in the heart of the Texas Wine Region. Horseshoe Bay Resort features 385 guest rooms, three Robert Trent Jones Sr. golf courses, full service marina, spa, sixteen adult tennis courts including red clay plus three kids' courts, 18-hole Bermuda grass putting course, private executive airport and seven dining outlets including two waterfront restaurants on the shores of Lake LBJ. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Horseshoe Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Horseshoe Bay Resort Marriott Hotel Horseshoe Bay
- Marriott Horseshoe Bay Hotel
- Horseshoe Bay Marriott