“The best Staff”

Ranked #111 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Hidalgo, Texas
“The best Staff”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family and I stayed here for about 4 days. I was greeted by Jackie (she is the best) who made sure my checkin was quick and smooth.
The room was spotless and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Housekeeping did an excellent job keeping the room clean. Everyone From front desk to housekeeping, is doing their best to make you feel confortable like if you were at home . Internet access is fast.
I very much enjoyed my stay at the Crowne Plaza

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience of your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Suites Houston Sugar land. I am glad to hear you were pleased with our entire staff. We hope to see you soon, thank you once again.

Aditi I.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Franklin, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 April 2014

At my recent stay at thr Crowne Plaza Houston Sugar Land Hotel I was greeted by Jackie who had the prettiest smile I had seen all day. She had a genuine laugh and made sure my checkin was quick and smooth. The hotel is a great place to stay if you're in Houston. The room was spotless and defintely comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. The price was unbeatable. Hats off to a great staff and team.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you for your kind words about our hotel Crowne Plaza Suits Houston near Sugarland. Also for noticing the contagious smile Jackie has and her superb customer service. We hope to see you in the future and give you excellent service every time you stay.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 19 April 2014

My family and I stayed here for about a week while waiting to close on our new home. The hotel is older but well maintained. There are laundry facilities on each floor, room service is offered and the food is really good. Housekeeping did an excellent job with keeping the room clean even though we were there for several days. There are two good restaurants right next door, Olive Garden and Saltgrass, in case you want to dine out. Helpful staff makes this hotel a good choice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for such a great review about the Crown Plaza Suits Houston near Sugarland. I am more then happy to see that our entire staff was able to please you and take care of you the way you wanted. I hope anytime you need a break to relax, you pick us to help you do that. Thank you once again, I look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Gulpen, The Netherlands
Reviewed 16 April 2014

The first thing we noticed is the friendliness. From front desk to housekeeping, everyone is doing their best to make you happy. This is how a hotel should be run.
The rooms are huge and clean. You will get a separate living room with a desk and a big bedroom. The price is reasonable and since it is only 5 min to Galleria it is a good alternative for the hotels in that area. Beds are a bit firm (which I do not prefer) but that is a matter of preferences. Internet access is swift and fast. Just like the elevators, it should be mentioned that even though it is an 8 story building we never had to wait long for an elevator to arrive.There are two restaurants on next to the hotel (Olive Garden and a Steakhouse).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
I am so happy to hear that you've enjoyed your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Suits Houston near Sugarland. It's refreshing to see you were pleased with our spacious rooms. Next time you're here I would love for you to try our delicious hot breakfast buffet. We at Crowne Plaza look forward to seeing you again, thank you for your kind words.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 April 2014

This was my second stay at the hotel due to issues around my house. The reception area was very clean and the agents took care of you as if you were at home. The food was very well prepared and the rooms were always exceptionally clean. I've always enjoyed my stays when I've had to stay. Looking for a mini vacation away from home and this will definitely be where I stay!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for your sweet words, I am pleased to see that you've enjoyed your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Suits Houston near Sugarland. Im glad we were able to make you feel at home, I would love to pass on this great message to my entire team. Thank you once again, we look forward to serving you in the near future.

sincerely,
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 22 March 2014

If your searching for a hotel that offers a home away from home. Then you must stay at the Crowne Plaza Hotel - Sugarland! When you enter the door, there's a and grand beautiful view. Not to mention, the customer service at the front desk. The staff was so professional and knowledgeable of the area & all the right places to visit. I was suprised to find that actually we were speaking to the hotel manager and he was extremely delightful. And you must try to food... delicious!!! We stayed on the top floor and the view was lovely! We will be re-visiting Houston in April and we will definitely be returning to Crowne Plaza - Sugarland!!!!

Room Tip: Stay on the very top floor... The view is wonderful and extremely quiet!
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank JGRicks
Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for your great comments of your recent stay at the Crown Plaza suites Houston near Sugar land. I will definitely let my entire team know what a great job they did. We look forward to seeing you in April, I would definitely recommend you to take advantage of our indoor heated pool and jacuzzi. We hope to become your number 1 choice of hotels in Houston. Thank you once again, our whole team looks forward to seeing you.

Pearland, Texas
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at the Crowne Plaza. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. There was a mix up with my reservation because Expedia did not do their part ( a first for me) but the staff at the Crown did not hesitate to go above and beyond to make sure my son and I were treated like a prince and Queen even though the fault was not their own. The room was very clean. The restaurant had excellent food and service as well. Everyone was extremely friendly and treated us with care and as if they were happy we were there.
Matthew, the manager took care of everything. We were greeted by Aditi Ilora at the front desk. She is an amazing customer service expert. We will most definitely stay again.

2 Thank latisha s
Dear Latisha,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am glad to see that you've enjoyed your stay at the Crowne Plaza Suites Houston near Sugar land. I will be more then happy to let my entire team know what a great job they all have done. Next time you're here I would love for you try our delicious full hot breakfast buffet, it was a pleasure serving you. Thank you once again, I look forward to seeing in the near future.