Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land
    Excellent 5/5
    • Restaurant
    • Pool
    • Fitness centre
    All reviewsolive gardenfront deskbreakfast buffetindoor poolexecutive levelliving roombusiness centerking suitehome away from homewould definitely stay here againcoffee makerbusiness travelerenjoyed my staysaltgrassfreeway
    FilterAll languages
    Reviewed 7 May 2014

I went every year to Houston and stay with my family at different hotels (all 4 stars and up) and never I have a better service from all staff like this hotel. Really 5 stars service and also food is excellent with really fair prices.
    Only suggestion will be, to seal better the windows of rooms facing highway, because its too noisy and I cant sleep well, perhaps I was on 9th floor.

Room Tip: don't take rooms facing highway, noise don't let you sleep
    • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
    HIG110, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for your kind words. I am very glad to see you've enjoyed your stay with us at the Crowne Plaza Suites Houston near Sugar land. I am happy to know you were pleased with our restaurant, how ever I see that there was a inconvenience with your room being close to the high way. Next time you're here contact me directly and I will make sure we get you into a quite room with no disturbance.
    Once again thank you so much for taking the time out to tell us about your experience.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My wife and I stayed there from April 5-10, 2014, and found the service excellent. The staff at the reception desk, in the restaurant and the shuttle bus drivers was very helpful. Since this was our first visit to Houston, the Guest service Manager, Mr. Sheldon Green, provided us with valuable information about tourist attractions. This was of great help.
    The complimentary breakfast service was excellent with a wide choice of items, and in addition have an omelette prepared to order. The serving staff was very prompt and courteous.
    The 24/7 complimentary internet service was of great help to check e-mails and keep in touch with news from back home in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
    The complimentary shuttle service was of great help in getting us and returning either from a shopping trip, or a restaurant, or a tourist attraction.
    We enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others.
    Asha and Prakash Mullick, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Room Tip: Rooms away from the freeway are quieter.
    • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello Mr. Mullick
    thank you for taking the time out to tell us about your stay at the Crowne Plaza Suites Houston near Sugar land. It was a pleasure serving you and your wife. I hope the next time you're in town you'll come stay with us again. Once again thank you so much for your sweet comments, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

The crowne Plaza hotel near Sugar Land was an excellent stay. My family I stayed at the Crowne Plaza while I was on business. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Each morning, the available breakfast at the Sierra Grille was more than adequate; the breakfast buffet includes French toast, pancakes, biscuts and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, milk, orange juice, fresh fruit, yogurt, and many other options! Overall, I was glad to stay there.

Room Tip: The eighth and ninth floors are the Executive Level, which means no children and the staff will not bother anyone between 10 pm and 9 am.
    • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for such a great comment of your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Suites Houston near Sugar land. I am more then happy to see you've enjoyed our breakfast buffet along with all the other amenities of our hotel. The next time you're here I would love for you to try one of our delicious dinners from the Asian corner menu. We look forward to seeing you again, one again thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel.

Sincerely.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I stay at an IHG property almost every night of the week. I travel for business. The Crown Plaza went above the call of duty to make me feel welcome and comfortable. When I arrived I was greeted with a very pleasant Hello and smile! That is huge when you have been dealing with people all day. ( Some not so nice) The gentleman at the front desk was happy to be at work and making sure everyone felt appreciated. He could see I was very tired and was quick to get me to my room and put me in a very quiet area to get some rest. The room itself was very clean and had a pleasant smell, not stuffy or overly chemical. I am very particular about smells! I could not hear any outside or next room noises!!! Huge plus. I was very pleased with my choice of hotels and will definitely make it one I frequent! The breakfast smelled good, but I was out the door running and did not get a chance to try it out. I will be back later this week.
    Oh yeah, the price was fabulous for the amenities it has to offer! I will stay at more Crown Plaza Suites, and see if they can match this wonderfully staffed Crown Plaza Suites in Sugarland.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
    Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family and I stayed here for about 4 days. I was greeted by Jackie (she is the best) who made sure my checkin was quick and smooth.
    The room was spotless and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Housekeeping did an excellent job keeping the room clean. Everyone From front desk to housekeeping, is doing their best to make you feel confortable like if you were at home . Internet access is fast.
    I very much enjoyed my stay at the Crowne Plaza

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
    Pankaj P, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Suites Houston - Near Sugar Land, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience of your recent stay at the Crowne Plaza Suites Houston Sugar land. I am glad to hear you were pleased with our entire staff. We hope to see you soon, thank you once again.