“Sugar coma bliss!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Neartown/ Montrose
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Wow! Cakes, ice cream, candy - oh my! We came here on a Saturday night after a nice dinner outing. It was the perfect way to end our night. Coffee & dessert. Yummo!

Reviewed 6 December 2013

We passed by while in the museum district and enjoyed it. The have chocolate bars, ice cream, drinks and shakes, huge slices of cake and other chocolate confections. Fun place to indulge your chocolate cravings.

Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I would have to say, you think about what you want and there is a good possibility that they have it. Swing down and give it a shot. A-little on the high side with the price, but worth it!!!

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

Wowww, what a place, everything in chocolate. A real treat for all the chocolate lovers out there. I lived a few miles away from this place and I have been to this place like 5 times. My all time favorite is the chocolate tres leches. It is soooo moist and yummmmy. All my friends loved too. MUST GO !

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Name it and you can probably find it here in chocolate. Everything from cakes to ice cream is available.
I thought it was a little pricey but worth it for special occasions.