All reviews recommend this hotel nice stay comfortable beds other hotels front desk clean hotel easy access great hotel katy conference gym harvey freeway hurricane rates elevator shuttle
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel has a nice looking lobby, clean rooms, comfortable beds and pillows. The staff is friendly and helpful. The only negative is a limited Resturant menu and no room service otherwise would have been 5 stars.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Hello Lynn M,

It was a pleasure having you lodge with us this weekend. Our new Grab and Go program replaced room service within the hotel. If we were able to keep room service we would have indeed. I have passed on your kind words to my staff and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Great location off of the I-10. Super friendly staff. The room was immaculate and extremely well decorated. The hotel has a bar and kitchen (Jackie the bartender is awesome, my cup was always refilled and she takes care of her customers). A breakfast buffet is only included for certain rates. Or you can pay $12/person. Indoor pool and fitness center. The hotel was able to accommodate my oversized pickup truck with 24’ trailer. They even have a roving security guard in the parking lot at night.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank BigLouie-USMC
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Clean hotel, great location, but I stay here for the onsite restaurant. Nope, not again. The restaurant has gone down hill to slow service, slow food prep, and then the food is not good. I gave it a try two times, the first time I sat and waited for ten-minutes and finally got up a left after simply being ignored by the servers. Then, the second night I did get served, it took forever to get the food and then it sucked. I'm done, no more. There are too many hotels in the area to deal with this.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Gary S, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Hello Nathan C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts regarding this issue. We appreciate you bringing it to our attention and would like to discuss this with you privately. Please give us a call at the hotel during the day and ask for the manager on duty. We will share your message appropriately within the organization and use this as a teachable moment. .

Reviewed 21 June 2018

The location is right off I-10 so very easy to get to. The staff was very helpful with the rooms and the conference. We had a team of around 40+. Everyone was happy with the rooms and the beds as it's a new Hotel.
The facilities for the conference were very well arranged. The staff was was very courteous. They did an amazing job with providing breakfast and snack through out the event. We would love to be back at the Hotel again for our next conference.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Great and Friendly staff. Super clean hotel. Really good bar and bartending. The staff provided all great information about the city and things to do. The hotel is really new and I would be coming back again. Breakfast and breakfast staff was great as well. Keep up the good work :)

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Gary S, General Manager at Four Points By Sheraton Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Sat S,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Houston. It was
truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with
the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service
to guests like you.

Thank you for staying at the Four Points by Sheraton Houston Energy Corridor and we hope you choose to create more memories with
us whenever your travels bring you back to Houston.