“Fantastic steakhouse, a bit pricy and upper class, but not to be missed”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 8,351 Restaurants in Houston
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: La Branch
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Best steakhouse in Houston. Fantastic Texas steaks, superb service. Make sure to reserve a table at least one day in advance. I had a huge steak and a baked potato, no space for a desert. Glad I stayed at the Inn at Ballpark so that I could stumble back. Maybe a bit pricy and high class, but I will for sure come back next time I am in Houston.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

What a great experience again. I have been to Vic & Anthony's a couple of times before but not for a long time due to travelling. I am certainly happy that I took the time to revisit again. From the efficient valet parking to entering into a beautiful comfortable building with a lovely seating plan and great customer service to a wonderful meal. The veal chop is to die for !!!! The wine list is out of this world. Well worth a visit.

1  Thank John R
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I'm only able to get to Vic & Anthony's a couple of time of year since I live in Dallas. We allwayus enjoy the food and service. I did mess up this time and ordered the special witch was filet with some kind of sauce that took away from the tast of the steak.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

One of the best crab cakes I've had and I'm from the east coast! The potatoes au gratin are amazing as well as the steaks.

1  Thank ExPat0331
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Instead of opting for a safe Morton's or RC type steakhouse, go here! The bar is very Rat Packish and cool, it's a fun place to wait on your table. The knowledge level of our servers have been unreal, these gentlemen are true professionals. The food has been fantastic both times I've been. It can seem a little crowded at times and it does not seem to be a "quiet romantic" type setting. However, for a higher end business dinner, it's perfect.

Also, when it comes time to order sides, you must have the mushrooms. They are ridiculous! Best side of mushrooms I've ever had!