“Great food and service”

Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 8,243 Restaurants in Houston
Cross street: La Branch
Morden, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We had to visit this steakhouse, had great reviews and we were staying opposite, the food was great but the vegetable sides were huge, we ordered the broccoli and got what looked like a tree, would have served us both for 3 meals!! Great décor and atmosphere and the service was very good, never seen so many staff members. Would definitely recommend

Visited April 2014

Oklahoma City
“Fantastic food and service”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Top notch restaurant with amazing food and highly attentive and knowledgeable staff. A must-eat in Houston. Make reservations on weekends.

Visited April 2014
Monroe, New Jersey
“Steak in Houston? YES”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

At the end of our vacation..our last night..we decided to have steak. Could not have picked a better place. Great service, good wine, delicious meal. I had a filet mignon that was cooked to perfection. My husband had a rib eye....also cooked to perfection. Ordered the mushrooms that were not so great...had a funky taste, but creamed spinach...delicious. All in all, Houston restaurants were a great success as were the museums and parks...We had a great time.

• Visited March 2014
New York
“Great Food (More than Just Steak Too)”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

My wife and I shared the porterhouse, and it was among the best steaks I have eaten. I am used to NYC prices, so was even pleasantly surprised by the final check. What put the experience over the top, however, was the quality of the accompaniments, including a fantastic crab cake that was perfectly seasoned and portioned. The potatoes au gratin were also outstanding. One thing to note: the portions are very generous. One side dish is more than enough for two people, so don't over order unless you are looking forward to the doggie bag.

Kimberly was our waitress, and she provided excellent service, including friendliness and knowledgeable recommendations. The support staff was also very attentive, filling water glasses and removing dishes at the right time without being disruptive. The decor of the dining room accentuated the experience as well. More cozy and inviting than elegant, the tables were large and well spaced, making for a very comfortable dining experience.

Also of note, the restaurant offers inexpensive valet parking, and there's a lot of street parking nearby (at least after 6:00pm and on Sundays). The Astros play right down the block, so Vic & Anthony's would be a great place to have a pre-game meal.

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and atmosphere but a bit overpriced...”
Reviewed 8 April 2014 via mobile

I recently went here with a friend for dinner. I had heard good things. Service, atmosphere were a 10, steaks were very tender but very salty. Ordered lobster Mac and cheese as a side for our dinner. There might have been 1oz if I was lucky of lobster in the side order, not very tasty. I'm a Mac and cheese fan. Had calamari very ordinary, needed something more. I would probably not rush back. I'm a visitor to Texas and expected to be amazed by a fantastic steak but I was left disappointed.