Econo Lodge Brookhollow
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$247
US$233
US$152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$102
US$189
US$177
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$178
US$140
galahotels.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2014

I came to houston for a holiday and only required basic accomodation so booked into the econo lodge on Hoover street and I was pleasantly surprised. It is true that you get what you pay for ( I paid £34 a night) but I found it to be excellent for the money. The room was cleaned every day the staff were friendly, I had a microwave fridge hair dryer and a very powerful shower. The only thing I would say is get down for breakfast early as it soon goes.
There are plenty of restaurants and bars close by and it's easy to get to town or where ever you might want to get from there. I would recommend to anyone coming to houston, but don't expect the ritz when you pay economy prices.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Hotel GM S, General Manager at Econo Lodge Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2014

Thank You for staying with the Econo Lodge in Houston, TX on Hoover St. We really appreciate your excellent review on trip advisor. We try to be an affordable and economical hotel for guest staying on a budget. We also try and provide the best service and guest satisfaction. We are currently working on a program to upgrade the breakfast and hopefully that will be completed soon.

We would hope you recommend us to your friends and family and hopefully you will come back and visit us once again.

Best Regards,

Econo Lodge Team- Houston, TX Brookhollow Near the Galleria

Reviewed 31 January 2014

My one-week stay at the hotel was very comfortable an enjoyable. Very nice and clean rooms, LED-TV, Complimentary Continental Breakfast, Free access to Wifi, Very accessible Parking, helpful staffs, and more importantly, very reasonable price. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend this hotel.....

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Hotel GM S, General Manager at Econo Lodge Brookhollow, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thank you for your one week stay. We hope you come back and see us again and we will be sure to keep updating our property and keeping it upkeep and clean for future stays. We appreciate that you had a pleasant stay while you were in Houston for business.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

This hotel is awesome, by no means it is an Hilton but it is a great outdoor place to stay. You can park right in front of your car, there are plenty of restaurants in the area and the price is great. The pictures are not updated and I booked it online according to the pictures. When I got in the room I saw NOT the regular box TV's, NOT LCD TV BUT I SAW LED TV. It was nice to have SHOWTIME and CABLE. All other hotels I stay in have like 30 channels only but this has 60. Overall great stay reviews and pictures may say other wise but room has NEW FURNITURE, CARPET, TV and hotel staff said they are soon going to upgrade bedding and other stuff. Housekeeping was provided everyday during my stay. I had 5 rooms for my employees on a job we were there for 2 weeks.

Room Tip: King bed are more spacious rooms then 2 beds!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest!

We appreciate your review and glad you enjoyed our hotel and our television/cable. Thank you for noticing our new additions to our rooms and we are continuing to improve our property to serve our guest the way they should be treated. We hope you will stay with us again and feel the same as you did this time.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stayed here a little over a year ago and athough it was ok, I wasn't impressed. This time, however was much MUCH better! Front desk was polite and speedy. Room was a good size with chairs, a desk/chair, king bed, micro/fridge, flat screen with cable, wifi and a/c. Everything worked fine, including the shower and all lamps. It appeared recently renovated (paint, carpet, furniture). Bed was clean, but kind of stiff. Pillows were limp and thin. The towels were some of the softest I have ever felt! There was an ironing board, but no iron and no coffee maker. They did serve bland coffee at breakfast, which is barely basic and not good. Location is NW Houston and almost hidden by a Wendy's and an auto shop. The whole night was completely quiet and I got a seriously cheap rate, so for that I have no regrets.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank djz032070
Reviewed 17 October 2013

This hotel has been wonderful! I chose this hotel due to how cheap it was and was expecting just that, cheap. I couldn't have been more surprised. The room looked to be recently updated and renovated. There are modern pieces of furniture and marble counters and shower. It is by no means the Ritz but for the quality I would have gladly paid double. If you are staying in Houston give this Econo Lodge a serious look. Not saying that earlier reviewers were wrong but they were probably prior to the renovations. It is nothing but smiles for this weary business traveler

Room Tip: Ask for the recently renovated rooms. The hotel is still renovating.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business