“Comfortable and convenient”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase
Ranked #161 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday and was impressed with the level of service provided. The rooms were very clean, beds very comfortable and rooms a nice size. Breakfast was nice and staff went above and beyond to make sure you were comfortable.

Wish there were more wall electrical outlets in the room. Most outlets were on the lamps and the desk.

Great location; near various types of restaurants, retail shops and businesses. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Had 2 rooms; heard no noise, very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Stacey T,
Thank you for taking time to fill out a review, and provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Westchase Fairfield Inn and Suites! We appreciate your kind words about our service, and I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and breakfast! We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2013

For this class of hotel, this is as good as it gets y'all. Let me explain:

The rooms:

It was renovated just this year and it shows. Everything is freshly painted/wallpapered. The furniture is new. The decor is very modern and trendy. The bed was very comfortable. I could not hear my neighbors (but my A/C was on the whole time). And get this, the internet WORKED PERFECTLY. I was even able to stream Netflix at 9:00PM. That's almost unheard of in a business-class hotel in the middle of the week, full of people there on business. Wow.

My only complaint is there wasn't much storage. The closet was tiny and there are only two dresser drawers. I also wasn't a fan of the Proctor and Gamble toiletries.

Rest of the hotel:

The fitness room was small but perfectly functional. There are two treadmills and one elliptical. Both are equipped with cardio theaters. There's also weights and a weight bench. No bike though. The towels were always well stocked and they also had something else I'd never seen before in a hotel fitness room: complimentary ear buds.

The breakfast was better than most. I liked the vat of hot oatmeal. It was much better than the instant packets usually available. They had raisins, walnuts, and brown sugar out for it too. The lady that oversees the breakfast was also really nice. I was late one morning and she made sure I had everything I wanted before she started cleaning up.

The staff:

Karen and Nick at the front desk were great upon check in. Karen made extra sure that my billing information was correct and that my Marriott rewards were applied. They couldn't find the credit card authorization from my office, but they gave me my keys anyway. Then Nick called my room a few minutes later and said everything was squared away.

The location:

Right off of Westheimer, so plenty of food options. Easy to get in and out of the hotel parking lot (you can use the Beltway service road or side streets).

I will most likely stay here again next time I'm in Houston.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Meredith R
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Meredith,
Oh my! Thank you so very much for all of your wonderful comments about our hotel! Thank you also for taking the time to fill out not just one, but two reviews on us!! I'm absolutely thrilled you enjoyed our hotel and the staff took such great care of you. I will pass your comments along to the rest of the staff, and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Houston area!

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Very comfortable hotel, nice room and excellent bed. Very good bathroom, everything clean and it's place.
It has pool, gym, free parking area and a good lobby.
Friendly employes. Near downtown, easy to go everywhere, but very feel places to eat nearby.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Leandro B,
Thank you for taking time to write a review on our hotel. We appreciate all of your kind words, and I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Westchase Fairfield Inn and Suites! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I stayed here while on a business trip. While it isn't a Courtyard Marriott, it was a good hotel. The staff were really nice and the hotel was up to date. They offered complimentary breakfast that had eggs, a meat, waffles, other bakery item, and fruit. The hotel also offered complimentary bottles of water at the front desk which is a change from having them in the room for sale. The walls and floors are thin would be my biggest complaint.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Dear Stephanie W,
I would like to thank you for taking the time out of your day to fill out a review on the Fairfield Inn Houston Westchase. We appreciate your kind words about our staff, and our newly renovated hotel! Please accept my apology for the walls being thin. I will address your concern with my capital improvements department. Thank you again, and we love having you here!

Reviewed 16 September 2013

This Fairfield Inn has had the full remodel. Front desk folks are friendly and attentive with water and cookies when you arrive. I also liked the price as hotels in Houston can get a little pricey. $127.53 per night if I prepaid in advance. The hotel is clean and well maintained. The rooms are pretty standard but the beds are really very comfortable. New flat screens. Mini fridge for cold water in the morning. Bonus it doesn't hum at all. Rooms have been remodeled and the showers have great pressure with a Speakman shower head. The little blue bags with soap are a little cheap so I bring my own. Last but not least it is Houston and it's on the beltway so I appreciate the have a Barney Fife roaming the grounds at night to make my car safer. I have to add I feel very safe in the area. Great restaurants all up and down Westheimer and a few exits away from the new Town and Country shopping area

Room Tip: Choose a top floor as the you can hear footsteps if you don't.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Dear Richard S,
I want to personally thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and thank you for noticing all of our new and exciting amenities we now offer! We all enjoyed your "Barney Fife" comment and we look forward to seeing you again!

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 September 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel many times since it is located near a family member's home. It is your basic hotel, but has recently been renovated to give it a fresh new look. There is a breakfast which looks enticing, but we usually go out elsewhere with our family so I can't give my opinion. The updated rooms added some lamps which each have two electrical outlets for ease in charging phones and computers. The bathroon is spacious with a large mirror, nice tub, and new tile floor. The bed is comfortable with an array of pillows to choose from. There is an indoor pool for those who want to avoid the sun. The rate is very moderate especially for senior citizens. I will continue to stay at this hotel on our family visits.

Room Tip: Try the 2nd floor, furthest from the elevator.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2013

Dear Pat K,
Thank you for being a loyal guest and for taking the time to write a review on us. We have had a lot of positive feedback regarding our newly remodeled rooms and I'm glad you enjoyed them as well! We love having you stay with us when you are in Houston and we look forward to your next visit.

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I am so thrilled with the new renovations and that the place is still looking so great!

First time my husband has joined me since the renovations, and he was thrilled with them.

Breakfast was wonderful. Staff so friendly and helpful. A bottle of water when I checked in!

Pool is still looking great, too.

Love the market and laundry.

No need to stay at another hotel with all the new amenities.

My go to place whenever I'm in Houston, no matter what area of the city.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Dear Montegut,
Thank you for being such a loyal guest of ours and for taking time out of your day to fill out a review for us! We appreciate your kind words about our staff and I'm thrilled you are enjoying our new amenities and our newly remodeled hotel! We love having you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit!