Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase
US$223
US$193
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$138
US$134
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsindoor poolyogurtfront deskincluded breakfastgeorge bush airportwaffle makerquick checkrecommend staying heremanager on dutyhot breakfastroom was cleanone night staymini fridgewould stay here againbusiness tripfitness centerbeltway
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I travel to Houston frequently, but had not stayed here before. Advance booking price was excellent, and I decided to give it a try.

Hotel is easy to find on the Beltway 8 frontage road just off the Sam Houston tollway (just before the Westheimer Road junction, on the right hand side of the road). Parking is free and plentiful.

I experienced a very friendly check-in service by Karen (from London). She seemed to delight in selecting a suitable, quiet room for me, and I ended up in 322. This was spacious, comfortable and super-clean. A comfortable bed, super shower, and complimentary breakfast completed an excellent stay.

My check out was equally friendly. Highly recommended hotel. If my review has assisted, pleased give me a 'Helpful' vote - thank you.

Room Tip: Ask Karen on front desk - she sure helped me!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Stephen A
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2014

Dear Stephen A,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on your recent stay with us here at the Westchase Fairfield Inn and Suites and providing us with your feedback! We appreciate your kind words about our staff and our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with them! We look forward to your next visit with us! Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Very clean and large room. Morning breakfast was good and they start quite early... So it's convenient for an early flight. There is no restaurant on site but there are many within a few minutes drive and a few within walking distance. Overall good stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear SKLovesToTravel,
Thank you for your review! Your feedback is truly appreciated for it is one of the most important tools that allows us to improve the quality of our product and services. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay at the Westchase Fairfield Inn and Suites, and we hope to see you again in the very near future!

Many thanks,

Reviewed 19 December 2013

We did not expect such a good value when we booked two nights at Fairfield Westchase because it was not as highly ranked on TripAdvisor as some other Westchase hotels. But we were quite pleasantly surprised at the physical plant, the room, and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff.

Plus
• Great welcome and goodbye with easy check-in and check-out.
• Clean, well-kept room and facilities. Microwave for heating anything you might buy in the small store.
• Good selection of channels on TV
• Quiet. No neighbor noise, no outside noise
• Comfortable bed without heavy comforter, making it easy to sleep even if temperatures aren't sub-zero.
• Karen is a chatty and friendly employee with a British accent who makes everyone, including us, feel warm about Fairfield Inn because they like her so much. All the staff were great.
• They let us check in early and check out two hours late.
• They followed up with a "thank you for staying" e-mail and a questionnaire to see how they could improve--always a sign that management cares.

Minus
• Only one towel could be hung up after both our towels were used. Why haven't any couples mentioned to Fairfield Inn the need for more towel hooks?

The breakfast is good for the modest room price. It includes fresh oranges, apples, and bananas.

We feel Fairfield Inn will rise steadily in the TripAdvisor ranking for Westchase. Having stayed at one other hotel in Westchase, we consider Fairfield Inn the best hotel value in Westchase, and we recommend it very highly.

Room Tip: We had a ground floor room facing the parking lot, and there was no noise, no disturbance
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Staidthere
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear Staidthere,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review on us here at the Westchase Fairfield Inn & Suites! I'm thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and I appreciate all of your kind words about the hotel and the staff! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the Houston area. From all of us here at the Westchase Fairfield Inn & Suites we wish you and your family a wonderful 2014!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Stayed here over the Thanksgiving holiday and was impressed with the level of service provided. The rooms were very clean, beds very comfortable and rooms a nice size. Breakfast was nice and staff went above and beyond to make sure you were comfortable.

Wish there were more wall electrical outlets in the room. Most outlets were on the lamps and the desk.

Great location; near various types of restaurants, retail shops and businesses. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Had 2 rooms; heard no noise, very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear Stacey T,
Thank you for taking time to fill out a review, and provide us with your feedback regarding your recent stay at the Westchase Fairfield Inn and Suites! We appreciate your kind words about our service, and I’m glad to hear you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms and breakfast! We look forward to your next visit. Thank you again!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 3 November 2013

For this class of hotel, this is as good as it gets y'all. Let me explain:

The rooms:

It was renovated just this year and it shows. Everything is freshly painted/wallpapered. The furniture is new. The decor is very modern and trendy. The bed was very comfortable. I could not hear my neighbors (but my A/C was on the whole time). And get this, the internet WORKED PERFECTLY. I was even able to stream Netflix at 9:00PM. That's almost unheard of in a business-class hotel in the middle of the week, full of people there on business. Wow.

My only complaint is there wasn't much storage. The closet was tiny and there are only two dresser drawers. I also wasn't a fan of the Proctor and Gamble toiletries.

Rest of the hotel:

The fitness room was small but perfectly functional. There are two treadmills and one elliptical. Both are equipped with cardio theaters. There's also weights and a weight bench. No bike though. The towels were always well stocked and they also had something else I'd never seen before in a hotel fitness room: complimentary ear buds.

The breakfast was better than most. I liked the vat of hot oatmeal. It was much better than the instant packets usually available. They had raisins, walnuts, and brown sugar out for it too. The lady that oversees the breakfast was also really nice. I was late one morning and she made sure I had everything I wanted before she started cleaning up.

The staff:

Karen and Nick at the front desk were great upon check in. Karen made extra sure that my billing information was correct and that my Marriott rewards were applied. They couldn't find the credit card authorization from my office, but they gave me my keys anyway. Then Nick called my room a few minutes later and said everything was squared away.

The location:

Right off of Westheimer, so plenty of food options. Easy to get in and out of the hotel parking lot (you can use the Beltway service road or side streets).

I will most likely stay here again next time I'm in Houston.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Meredith R
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Houston Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Meredith,
Oh my! Thank you so very much for all of your wonderful comments about our hotel! Thank you also for taking the time to fill out not just one, but two reviews on us!! I'm absolutely thrilled you enjoyed our hotel and the staff took such great care of you. I will pass your comments along to the rest of the staff, and we hope to see you again next time you are in the Houston area!

Many thanks,